• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooter goes on rampage after losing in a Gaming Tournament

Right-Wing Sites Falsely Connected His Reddit Account To The Jacksonville Shooter. He's Still Waiting To Hear From Them
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/jacksonville-shooter-redditor

I have a new policy. From now on I'm going to assume that anything Trump or his supporters say is a lie. That's the premise I'm starting from now. They're guilty until proven innocent. I wish it didn't have to be this way but what else am I supposed to do when this president as of August 1 has made 4,229 false/misleading claims?

Judging by how much Trump like to congratulate himself, you should extend that to him as well

Right-Wing Sites Falsely Connected His Reddit Account To The Jacksonville Shooter. He's Still Waiting To Hear From Them
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/jacksonville-shooter-redditor

I have a new policy. From now on I'm going to assume that anything Trump or his supporters say is a lie. That's the premise I'm starting from now. They're guilty until proven innocent. I wish it didn't have to be this way but what else am I supposed to do when this president as of August 1 has made 4,229 false/misleading claims?

That's fine. And I'll just assume that anything you post here was copied verbatim from someone else elsewhere.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Did you ever call the morgue and/or Sherrie office I provided you Meester?

yeah I'll get right on that.

You have a brain whimsy, at what point did you forget to use it.

Another drill portrayed as real with no actual proof other than they said it.
And you people eat it up like dogs waiting for scraps.

That's fine. And I'll just assume that anything you post here was copied verbatim from someone else elsewhere.

:1orglaugh

Ok, so my side may have gotten one wrong. We owe them one because every incident for the past 10 years is a conservative white male according to the MSM.

Suck it.