• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooter Games (first or third person)

Astrogoth said:
I gotta say Half Life

Half life 2 is great.
BTW.. I just downloaded 'The lost coast', which a short section of the game that was left out of the final version.
When I say 'short' , I mean I finished it in about 10 mins.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
One of my favorites that seems awfully underrated was Brute Force. The multiplayer for it was so...easy. All other players had to do was press start when they wanted to join in, or quit when they wanted out without interrupting the other player(s).

Pretty nifty.

Even tough it is incredible scripted, I can't get enough of Doom3 and it's expansion : Resurrection of Evil.
There is just something about the atmosphere that makes me feel right at home.

Hopefully I'll be able to play Quake 4 within a week or three.

illustrated110 said:
i really liked the original team fortress. anyone remeber it?
sure, I played it a lot
a great great game :thumbsup:

call of duty (I and II)...my all time favourite..I have played it over and over again..I still haven't find anything like it!

GENIUS said:
goldeneye is the greatest 1st person shooter of all time
then its the original doom
and half life
I can't agree with this :D

but you are right about doom and half-life both were kinda a revolution in term of gameplay and graphics :bowdown:

goldeneye was just the game who makes clear that fps are possible to play with a pad and showed it was possible with 4 pads at the same time, a huge revolution but that's far from making it the greatest of all time ;)
this game just opened a new market :2 cents:

Metroid Prime (More adventure than a shooter, but counts like one), Star Wars Battlefront II, and No One Live Forever 2 (for PC)