• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooter Games (first or third person)

First person shooters make me dizzy if I play them for even an hour. I bought Half Life and haven't finished it because of it. Right now I'm playing a lot of Star Wars Battlefront and Mercenaries.

I can't stand FPS games. They just are boring to me. I will play the MGS and GTA games, but I've just never been able to get into the FPS genre. The only one I ever liked was Bond on N64 back when I was in college. I've never been able to enjoy games like Halo. I'm more of a sports and RPG gamer anyway.

I gotta say Half Life wins hands down. Does anyone here remember System Shock? Not really a FPS - more an RPG/FPS hybrid, but way good!

Unreal 2004, Joint Ops, Raven Shield (Rainbow Six 3) is a bit slower paced like Splinter Cell, Doom 3 is great but really only meant for single.

Hitman can be fun for a little while as well as Max Payne.

God, people still play Counter Strike! It's so OLD. Ugg. Get new machines.

Call of Duty is definitely my game. I play it way too much, and now the sequel (Call of Duty 2) is coming out Tuesday. Well I guess I won't be doing anything but playing that for the next month.

I'm actually testing Quake 4 & FEAR :thumbsup:

Q4 is not so good, but the solo side is still nice and nervous..
Q4 multiplayer is the same as old-Q3 without bots and with only 9 maps :eek:

dman929 said:
HALO 2 bottom line, "anything else is just a toy"
Halo 1 & 2 are wrong games, poor level-design, slow gameplay...

also, one of the best third person shooter must be Resident Evil 4 :bowdown:
and doom3 remember me some great times in summer 2004 :thumbsup:

I've found Rainbow Six Lockdown nice and fast

I play any shooter games but my fav is where there is some sniper action. Sniping is the best.
Soldier of fortune set

i liked duke nuke'em 3d.with all his little catchy phrases and the strip club, c'mon you cant beat that. i duno its not out yet, but gears of war for the 360 looks pretty sick, should be one of the best launch titles with the system