• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shocking New Evidence On 1969 Moon Landing

georges

Staff member
well well i don't think that in the 60's the technology as as the same level than today

regards

georges;):)

Slackercrumbs said:
I'm all for the conspiracy theory but the reason for no stars is because you have to do something with your camera to make it take in just a little bit of light so the sun doesn't overexpose the film so they don't appear since they are but mere dots.

Anyone with a basic knowledge of photography can understand this.

Slackercrumbs said:
has anyone considered the van allen belt? it's a belt of radiation around the earth that protectc us from certain types of radiation from the sun. A human would have to be surrounded by like a 2 foot thick wall of lead to pass through it without getting microwaved.

Radiation and the Van Allen belts
Yes, there is deadly radiation in the Van Allen belts, but the nature of that radiation was known to the Apollo engineers and they were able to make suitable preparations. The principle danger of the Van Allen belts is high-energy protons, which are not that difficult to shield against. And the Apollo navigators plotted a course through the thinnest parts of the belts and arranged for the spacecraft to pass through them quickly, limiting the exposure.

The Van Allen belts span only about forty degrees of earth's latitude -- twenty degrees above and below the magnetic equator. The diagrams of Apollo's translunar trajectory printed in various press releases are not entirely accurate. They tend to show only a two-dimensional version of the actual trajectory. The actual trajectory was three-dimensional. The highly technical reports of Apollo, accessible to but not generally understood by the public, give the three-dimensional details of the translunar trajectory.

Each mission flew a slightly different trajectory in order to access its landing site, but the orbital inclination of the translunar coast trajectory was always in the neighborhood of 30°. Stated another way, the geometric plane containing the translunar trajectory was inclined to the earth's equator by about 30°. A spacecraft following that trajectory would bypass all but the edges of the Van Allen belts.

Slackercrumbs said:
also I heard the computer program the lunar module was using had about the same power as today's graphic calculators...interesting

So? Speciallized computers (ones that don't have to be able to run bloated operating systems, spreadsheets and games) can be extremely small and low powered. You'd be amazed at what you TI-85 calculator can do.

Slackercrumbs said:
and some scientists now put the probability figures into a computer using exact data from the day we "landed on the moon" and it alculated the probability of it happening at .0014%

This deserves no comment since it is utterly baseless.

Slackercrumbs said:
our government says that they will be ready to send more astronauts to the moon in like 2006 or something crazy like that...don't they already know how to do it? just use one of those old rickety tin cans like they did in 69.

Do we have current technology to go to the moon avaliable? No.
Do we have any left over Apollo hardware avaliable? No.
We can't manufacture this stuff overnight. Especially since the corners that were cut in safety during the Cold War would in no way be compromised today. It takes over 10 years to bring a prototype military aircraft up to operational standards, and those don't even leave the atmosphere.

Slackercrumbs said:
I don't believe we landed on the moon

Believe whatever you want, but when you start trusting statements like "some scientists said..." and "also I heard..." instead of factual, documented statements, you tend to look ignorant.

Have you ever seen construction sites or land surveyors that measure the distance by taking a laser measurment. NASA and the goverment do the samething by bouncing lasers off of the leftover lander modules left on the moon. There is nothing up there that is reflective except for what we went in. Man did go to the moon!

No way is it a hoax.

1. Way to many people involved in Apollo to keep it a secret that it was faked.

2. Thousands of photos took by astronauts look to real to be faked.

3. Decent stages, rovers and other equipment left on the surface of the moon. When someone goes to the landing sites in the future NASA and the US would not look good if they found nothing.

4. A commercial lunar mission is supposed to be going to orbit the moon, and one of it's goals will be to take high-resolution images of the hardware left over from Apollo. See http://www.transorbital.net/TB_mission.html

5. Rocks and soil samples brought back do not match anything on Earth I believe.

6. One experiment left behind (can't remember what they call it) allows a lazer to be aimed at it from Earth so we can measure the exact distance from the Earth to the moon.

georges

Staff member
the moon landing is also in close relationship with a legendary chronograph the omega speedmaster

go on www.omegawatches.com to learn more about this brilliant swiss watch company

regards

I read about a conspiracy theory the other day, which said that the USA don´t exist. People who´re travelling to the US are being brought to some island where some obscure other people are giving them some even more obscure drug thingies so they can´t remember anything and actually think they´ve been in the US.
The scary thing about this theory was, that it wasn´t even a hoax. The guys really believed what they said.

georges

Staff member
many senseless things are said why not facing the reality and analysing and remembering that in the 60's the space quest for the first on the moon was launched?

regards

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy.... but not this time folks! ;)

georges

Staff member
Slackercrumbs said:
the u.s. is fake...I'm cramped on a small island now getting injected with mind altering drugs.

oh and p.s. the moon sucks anyhow, I played that level on blast corps and it was way too easy.

i wouldn't say such things.This is not a kind of constructive talk this is more liking a childish talk rather than an adult talk.Sorry but having solid arguments would be better than posting senseless posts.

regards

I just heard in the news that the US are planning to send astronauts to the moon again and want to set up a station there. The news also said that they are going to send people to Mars.
"Dubya" Bush will say more next week.

Jackson

georges

Staff member
the conquest of mars will be an exciting adventure.

regards

That's true, georges! But it will be tough for the astronauts, the journey to Mars will take about two years...
It's a pity that ESA's Mars robot "Beagle 2" is lost.:( But I hope NASA's "Spirit" is doing a good job.

Jackson

georges

Staff member
In every aventure there are risks jackson. Chaffee and his friends died in the first gemini spaceship after it exploded in 1965.
There are risks everywhere you go and whatever you do but it is not a reson to give up.

regards

I do not even mean the risk of dying during the mission. I think it is going to be a very difficult situation for the astronauts from the psychological point of view. They will be away from earth for about four years! Away from their families and friends. Trapped in a metal can with a few more people.
The astronauts on the moon were away from home for a maximum of two weeks, I believe. But four years... Respect to those who are going to Mars!

Jackson

georges

Staff member
these maen prove their courage, their faith in the technolohy as well as their dedication to a difficult task.

regards

:o

OK I know this post is a month late but I couldn't resist......a friend brought this same subject up just the other night when I was at work. He made some good points about the camera footage of the astronauts and their take off from the moon and he touched on what amstrad mentioned about a radiation belt but the rest of his argument sounded like nonsense. My whole point with him was let's say the moon landing was faked, how do you get all those witnesses to keep quiet and keep up this cooky conspirisy?

:rolleyes:

First of all, within NASA they employed hundreds of people involved with that program. Also outside of NASA there were hundreds of people working in aerospace and egineering companys like McDonald Douglas, Rockwell, and Boeing all of which collborated on that project. That was from top to bottum of those companies, and what about all those guys that were communicating with the astronauts? What about the astronauts themselves and their families? They would have to be involved with this conspircy too. Then you have hundreds of regular people, not involved with NASA, that were eye-witnesses of 12 different rockets being launched into space over the years and where did those rockets go?- You mean to tell me that all those people are keeping silent and covering up a fake moon landing right to this day? Really!?

Not one of them is going to open his mouth and blabber this big secret to anyone? I guess they all put there hands on a bible and gave some kind of conspirisy oath with no pay off. That's dumb. People don't function that way. Maybe one to three can hold on to a wild secret like that for 40 years, but not over 500 people!

:)

Last edited:
Oh man, i don't know how its possible for 30% of you to not believe we landed on the moon. First off all it has little to do with "Showing up" The soviets. everything from nam to cuban missiles to bay of pigs and more was about the soviets. You really think people would have some burst of pride cuase we landed on the moon more then the work we were actually doing on Earth against the soviets. The Soviets already beat us into space hardcore and our nation didn't slip into the grips of depression or flee turn to communism. The government certainly didn't hoax a moon landing for national pride/moral. To whomever said we went once and never went back, look into stuff before you say it. We went back between 69 and 72. Our apollo 11 had its ordeal while trying to reach the moon. We in the early 90's we sent the Clementine probe over to map the surface of the moon. Moon rocks were brought back from the moon during the trips there that have identical compisitions to Moon rocks we've found on earth.
I love you all but your all F...ing crazy-Ozzy. (with regard to that magickal 30% of you.) I mean no disrespect but i'm just present the facts here.