• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did Stanley Kubrick Fake The Moon Landings?

JayJohn85

Banned
Just for the record I am taking the piss. I like the odd conspiracy theory but I dont think they faked the moon landings as there was a space race to get there and today we have the technology to do it but not the motivation. They didnt just pull that technology out of there asses and I would bet the chinese will attempt to land on it within the next 5 years.

PS> Plus a dude of irish descent was highly interested in the space program....Good old JFK.....It got done:D M'kay.

PSS> It isnt something that could be successfully faked....Come on Will E and any other conspiracist nut you cant be serious, Do you think the Ruskies who know a shit load about rocket technology would be fooled? Why would they stay silent if it was faked?

It isnt something that could be successfully faked....Come on Will E and any other conspiracist nut you cant be serious, Do you think the Ruskies who know a shit load about rocket technology would be fooled? Why would they stay silent if it was faked?

You can be assured he'll have an "answer" to this. It will be completely nonsensical, but he'll have one. You have to understand, Will believes even his own birth was faked, so the Russians being complicit in the moon landing hoax is really small potatoes by comparison :glugglug:

JayJohn85

Banned
There is no way he can say they where complicit we arent talking 1989 here. Kruschev may have had good rapport with Kennedy but after relations where the same frosty shit. A hoax wouldnt have worked and if you had of tried it the ruskies would have had a field day embarassing the US in the international community. Then land on it themshelves.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
we will find out if it was faked when the Indians and the Chinese bring back what the US left behind. they will put it on tour in museums across the US and rake in more money from us.

If they could somehow figure out how to present the artifacts such that King Tut was the mysterious 4th astronaut from the grassy knoll, we might as well print our money in Mandarin