• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shocking New Evidence On 1969 Moon Landing

Moon landings a hoax?

Hi @ll!

I just watched a program that dealt with conspiracy theories about NASA's Apollo missions to the moon.
I've googled around a bit, because that's very interesting to me (I love conspiracy theories ;)).
And I found this link which I guess refers to the same show, it was aired in the US in february 2001.:
Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy

They said that 20% of the US people believe that man has never landed on the moon. Sounds pretty much to me...
What do you think about the whole thing? Do you believe the NASA? Or are you rather one of the conspiracy theorists?

Jackson

georges

Staff member
for me it is conspiracy theory. we had the same debate on timezone.com in the omega forum. Do you imagine the consequences if the nasa would have lied? I had the opprotunity to spoke with some friends of my uncle friends who work in the nasa and they said me that this show was just a plain bullshit. Also i am sure that you heard about the omega speedmaster the official timekeeper of nasa without it astronauts wouldn't have been saved in appolo 13.

regards

georges;):)

georges said:
for me it is conspiracy theory. we had the same debate on timezone.com in the omega forum. Do you imagine the consequences if the nasa would have lied? I had the opprotunity to spoke with some friends of my uncle friends who work in the nasa and they said me that this show was just a plain bullshit. Also i am sure that you heard about the omega speedmaster the official timekeeper of nasa without it astronauts wouldn't have been saved in appolo 13.

So you think that the conspiracy theorists are wrong. You seem to have falsely voted FOR the conspiracy theories. ;)
I must admit that those theories first sounded convincing to me, but after reading the disproving arguments on the site I linked to, I am now also on the side of the NASA-believers.

Jackson

georges

Staff member
remember what kennedy says:us will be the first country to put the man on the moon. remember the first orbital flight of john hershel glenn in 1966, he was 300km above hearth and flew in space. and in 1969 at 2h56 gmt after checking carefully his chrono neil armstrong planted the american flag on the moon.

regards

i dont really see how anybody could not believe it. we all know with out a doubt that there are satalites that we put up there and some need to be repaired sometimes and we send people up there. even these crazy conspiracy theorists admit it and even say there are satalites watching us. so why is it hard to believe that men have landed on the moon?

Don't see why NASA would bother being untruthful about the moon landing. There is always going to be non-believers and if they want to waste thier lives trying to prove everything is a lie, go right ahead.

Alrighty, check it out guys, i voted that NASA lied about the landings and i have my reasons. I love conspiracy theories myself, and this is one of the biggest conspiracies. The United States never landed on the moon, that is what i believe. Why would they lie about it you ask? Well, during the space race, they were in a cold war with Russia, who promised to beat us to space, and were very close to doing it. So, the U.S. staged it so that it would not be shamed by it's fiercest enemy at the time. Besides, even if Russia beat the u.s. to it, do you think they would want to confess to the public that they lost the space race? Hell no! That would be an admittance of defeat. Secondly, during this time, the united states was in a hugely unpopular war in Vietnam, and patriotic morale was way down. So, sending men to the moon, and showing supposed footage would greatly boost morale for the United States. Thirdly, lets just say that the united states did go to the moon; why haven't we been back yet? You would think if they've landed once, they definitely would want to explore more deeply, but no one has been back(because they never went!). Fourthly, there are many websites out there showing footage of the "moon landing". Many people in hollywood have debunked the landing as looking very similar to a movie set. The lighting is totally suspect, as all the light comes from the front, similar to the motion pictures. There are no stars in the sky; do you mean to tell me there were no stars out when they were supposedly on the moon? Interesting. Lastly, all the men who supposedly went to the moon never say anything to media and shy away from them when asked about them. What are they hiding? Makes you think. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

If you enjoy discussions and topics about conspiracy theories, government cover ups and such, listen to Coast To Coast AM, a talk radio show which covers a vast amount of paranormal and spiritual subjects. I have created a thread on it already, but here is the website again. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

georges

Staff member
Do you remember of john herschel glenn first orbital flight, wc madman?
Do you remember of the last flight and last moon landing of appolo in 1976?

i can't also understand how people can't believe it but to each his own and i do respect that.

regards

I am only 23 years old, so i was not around when the supposed landings were done. However, i question most things the government says, especially the U.S. government. They've been shown to have lied and/or covered up about information such as the kennedy assassination and the 1947 roswell incident. I have analyzed the evidence, the video, and i still doubt they landed on the moon. If I have offended any of you with my thoughts and feelings, i apologize, but those beliefs are mine, and i will not change them because they are how i really feel. As for sattelites and people orbiting the moon, perhaps that has occured, but i still question and doubt the landings. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

georges

Staff member
whatever your opinion is i respect it

regards

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Hey georges, John Glenn orbited in 1962 and the last Apollo moon landing was in 1972.

Madman, no offense but I'm laughing at you. yes we can point where our government covers things up. But The moon landings plural landings is not such an occurence.

Astronomers professional and amateur were watch the moon with telescopes, to this day you can still see the hardware left behind. I myself have seen it there it's pretty easy to make out.

Wise man once said The easiest path to travel in life is by either by believing or doubting everything, both ways save you from thinking.

I voted yes but I don't need NASA to tell me that, as I said before I saw them firsthand well through a telescope but you get the idea.

-cs™

No biggie, i've been laughed at before, and well, criticism does not dissuade my beliefs. I just don't trust or believe government; perhaps this is why my friends call me paranoid. Hehe, o well, what can you do. I really enjoyed your quote, but i do not doubt everything, and obviously, i do not believe everything, and i certainly do not use either doubt or belief as a way to elude thought. I think through a lot of critical issues all the time. Anyhow, i respect your thoughts and opinions, so thanx for responding. As always, Keep on rockin and rollin!!!

georges

Staff member
thanks for having correcting me with dates smitty coz i get confused sometimes:hatsoff:

regards

WC-Madman said:
If I have offended any of you with my thoughts and feelings, i apologize, but those beliefs are mine, and i will not change them because they are how i really feel.

You don't have to apologize, WC-Madman! This is a discussion board and this is exactly what I wanted to do: start a discussion about those conspiracy theories. So I'm glad that there are people participating who have different views of the whole thing.
I wouldn't have started this thread if I had expected that we all have the same opinion. ;)

Jackson

Smitty said:
Astronomers professional and amateur were watch the moon with telescopes, to this day you can still see the hardware left behind. I myself have seen it there it's pretty easy to make out.

Hi Smitty!
What kind of telescope was that? I thought there's no telescope on earth with which you can make out the relatively small landing units on the moon.

I'm not a disbeliever, but I wonder why we don't have those super-satellites in moons orbit that can take high resolution pictures of the surface. Todays pictures of the moon could be much better!
The Japanese are going to send such a satellite up in two years and then I guess the final proof will be done.

Jackson

georges

Staff member
the difference of opinions and the difference of culture make the richess of a board and of country too.

regards

It is true that there is no telescope powerful enough to resolve apollo hardware on the moon, it is possible to directly proove that there is said hardware on the moon:

1) Long shadows are cast by the hardware left on the moon when the hardware in the the local sunrise or sunset. The photos in this link are taken from lunar orbit, so you still have to be pretty close to seen them.

2) Several apollo mission left reflective plates on the surface of hte moon. Scientist fire laser at them from earth to measure moon recesion rates and other factors.

Anyone who doubted the apollo mission were being faked while they were happening simply had to point thier antenna at the moon and tune into the Apollo frequency. No one could fake were that signal is coming from.

Clavius.org is another excellent anti conspiracy theorist website.

georges

Staff member
thanks for the info armstrad:hatsoff:

regards

I'm all for the conspiracy theory but the reason for no stars is because you have to do something with your camera to make it take in just a little bit of light so the sun doesn't overexpose the film so they don't appear since they are but mere dots.

has anyone considered the van allen belt? it's a belt of radiation around the earth that protectc us from certain types of radiation from the sun. A human would have to be surrounded by like a 2 foot thick wall of lead to pass through it without getting microwaved.

also I heard the computer program the lunar module was using had about the same power as today's graphic calculators...interesting

and some scientists now put the probability figures into a computer using exact data from the day we "landed on the moon" and it alculated the probability of it happening at .0014%

our government says that they will be ready to send more astronauts to the moon in like 2006 or something crazy like that...don't they already know how to do it? just use one of those old rickety tin cans like they did in 69.

I don't believe we landed on the moon