• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sheyla Hershey

Re: Sheyla Hershey got largest implants in the world - 38KKK.

OOOoo... I like her!!!

BUT... when do we get to see her naked?

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Re: Sheyla de Almeida !!!

Sheyla is probably the only girl that can make Denise's bewbies look small :D

Don't get me wrong she is smokin' hot, but at what point does her boobs reach critical mass and just implode on themselves?

Did you see the tiny bra she wears underneath her shirt...that bra looks tiny, but in reality its probably meant for a DD.

I love big boobs, but if she just keeps going and going with new implants, eventually you reach a point of "okay, you're just an idiot". Lolo Ferrari's were ridiculous looking, and Chelsea Charm's look equally stupid. Actually, hers are so huge because she's trying to draw attention from that train wreck she calls a face.

Nice tits. I'd fuck her, though she'd be the type that gets gigantic tits but gets angry whenever a guy wants to touch them or look at them or fuck them.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

You're right. This thread belongs in the Funny Pictures forum. She's the unfunny punchline to a sad joke. If she is not good enough for herself without implants she'll never be good enough with them.

Any idea how big they were before she got the implants. You could suck on them until the end of next year and still have some left.