• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I understand she used to live in a trailer park. So...can't she sing some sad, country trailer park tunes while pulling down her jeans?:moon:

Love her... cant wait to se more pics...
wish she'd go naked...

rfk_20000

Banned
ya imagine pumping a few hot steaming loads all over her face, she must have had so many cum shots back when she was younger perfect head for the load

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Another hot canadian. I didnt think she was that hot until I was in 8th grade and "Man, I feel like a woman" video came out.

Shania is my favorite female musical artist. She is a talented song writer, has an admirable character, and has an angelic voice.

I heard she's going to be a guest judge on American Idol - Chicago auditions I think.
You have heard correctly spOOner77.
Go to http://www.celebritymound.com/shania-twain-set-as-american-idol-guest-judge/
for more information.

I just read from http://www.shaniasplace.com/MainMenu.htm
that she will carry the torch through Timmins, Ontario during the
2010 winter olympics.

Love her... cant wait to se more pics...
wish she'd go naked...

ths whore still isnt out in the spot light again eh? We need more new pics!

I agree that it would be nice to get more pics. of Shania, because I believe she is a beautiful woman. But, I am actually glad that there are no real pics of her naked on the internet. Even though she is viewed in the "spot light" as a "sex symbol," she actually gets more nervous during a photo shoot than during a music concert. Also, Shania believes that music will last longer than an image. I respect her for not conveying the "whore" image.
My perception of her as a admirable role model would be forever changed if she ever did a nude photo shoot.

Last edited:

rfk_20000

Banned
Anything new? Now that she is in her 40's she must be needier than ever I am sure she is giving up ass and eating loads to get some attention that used to come easy for her back in the day. Ah what comes around goes around.

Anything new? Now that she is in her 40's she must be needier than ever I am sure she is giving up ass and eating loads to get some attention that used to come easy for her back in the day. Ah what comes around goes around.

Fucking her new younger boyfriend seems to be Shania's top priority these days.