• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
wow what a great shot you know her cunt is super hot looking for sure, I bet she will be fucking a slew of celebs now that she is divorced! Hopefully we can get a video of her and her lovers down the road! I would fuck her holes all day!

The rumors say that Shania is dating an NHL hockey player, and some say that she's seeing more than one! She supposedly may be currently involved with several men so I guess she's making up for lost time. :cool:

rfk_20000

Banned
The rumors say that Shania is dating an NHL hockey player, and some say that she's seeing more than one! She supposedly may be currently involved with several men so I guess she's making up for lost time. :cool:

I always knew she had it in her, imagine her doing a hockey team gang bang! Man dping her must be amazing

I think she's playing some play-off matches right now.:D
Who passes the puck?

Photos of Shania and her new boyfriend at JFK airport:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Et2SlS99QwR/Shania+Twain+New+Boyfriend+Arriving+JFK

Shania supposedly is now hooking up with the husband of the woman who slept with Shania's husband, Mutt Lange. They say this is how Shania is getting her revenge. Both of the married couples are now separated, and Shania giving that woman's husband the best sex of his life really is the ultimate revenge! :D

Larry the cable guy said that Mutt Lange wanted his wife back but it is too late.......that Twain has already left the station. :rofl: :yesyes: