• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Venera / Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Re: Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

nice body! did u have any surgery on them? its obviesly not sillicone, they're real, but have they been reduced? did u loose weight?

SexyveneraX

Pending Official Checked Star Member

nice body! did u have any surgery on them? its obviesly not sillicone, they're real, but have they been reduced? did u loose weight?

Thank you. Well, as I was saying already, I had a surgery some years ago. They were also not reduced, but you're right, they were smaller, when I was doing the pics and vids. Some people thought, my tits appear biggger because of the webcam and the fisheye effects. This is basically bullshit. In fact I lost 5 kilogramm since last year and was below 50 at that time.
I added weight again, and my tits are as big and full as all of you know me. :)

What were you measurements then when you lost the weight compared to now SexyVenera? :)

SexyveneraX

Pending Official Checked Star Member

What were you measurements then when you lost the weight compared to now SexyVenera? :)

I don't know to be honest, as I do not meassure myself, instead of meassuring my weight, but I can tell you that some of my 32G bras are not fitting well anymore, as my breast got too big for some of them now.

So, what is the story on your website Dear, there are many of us anxious to see more of you, but not via DDF Busty.

Please don't lose sight of your dreams...

Hey Venera

You are the sexiest out there and your breasts are truly beautiful!! Can you tell us what the scar above your right breast is from. (a fight? stab? etc...)

Guys, they are real and the scars are still there as you can see in the video. But having the scars at this place should prove that they are there because of something else, but not a breast expansion. Anyways thanks for loving them as they are. It's funny that people discuss my breast since years already and still don't know if they are real or not. :)

Check out her videos at DDFbusty - stunning pussy shots!!

When will she put content in her own site??????

Super hot! I prefer the glasses, blue lipstick, darker blonde look. Any chance of playing withn another instead of always solo???

She has very unique tits. They look so soft. Can't get enough of her. I hope she does more sets at DDF Busty soon. :)