• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Venera / Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Re: Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

she's 30H now, same size of anya

SexyveneraX

Pending Official Checked Star Member

This should be the vide and I agree that she should stop posting for others and working only on her own upcoming site http://ddfbusty-models.tumblr.com/post/1507268280/ddf-busty-busty-venera-video-gallery-01

I'm concentrating on my own site guys. But take into count that it takes a long time to produce videos and photo sets. I have to travel, I have to find locations, I need to pay for all this. This is taking a lot of time. Also I do most of my Clothes which I wear during my sets on my own. So you'll see a fashion label called SexyVenera in a while as well.

I'm also sure, that everybody who wants to join the site then, wants to have good quality as well as some updates per month instead of just 1 or 2 updates per month. There are several reasons why I work with and for other sites.

1. It gives me a free of charge publicity/advertisement
2. I can feed the hungry ones of yours, who already want to get some sets of me
3. I get paid for the sets I do for other sites, this money I invest in my own sets
4. I could work with people who already know this business a while

PS: Everyone is welcome to donate for my sets or site, if you want to get it more fast. :) One day of shootings (including, Camera Man, Photographer, Makeup Artist, location, food and travel for everyone is at least 1.500 EUR.

We should start a poll to see how many people would donate if you Promise to do hardcore and how many would donate if you Promise to keep up the tease.

SexyveneraX

We should start a poll to see how many people would donate if you promise to do hardcore and how many would donate if you promise to keep up the tease.

You want to volunteer? :)
Anyways, the HC donation is not necessary. I know some (maybe the majority) would love to see me doing HC as well. But at this point of time, it's no option for me. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there are also a lot of people who never ever want me to do HC...

Venera,
In your cams you masterbate but will you masterbate in future videos at ddfbusty.com?

I'm concentrating on my own site guys. But take into count that it takes a long time to produce videos and photo sets. I have to travel, I have to find locations, I need to pay for all this. This is taking a lot of time. Also I do most of my Clothes which I wear during my sets on my own. So you'll see a fashion label called SexyVenera in a while as well.

PS: Everyone is welcome to donate for my sets or site, if you want to get it more fast. :) One day of shootings (including, Camera Man, Photographer, Makeup Artist, location, food and travel for everyone is at least 1.500 EUR.

I could offer the location and the very good photographer (and travel to my place) Feel free to work with the best ones ;-)
Write me in private please

Hi,

Just found this out through a link to
Code:
http://**********/media.php?name=15608-tits
on Heaven666.org.
Im' loving this :)

Anyways, the HC donation is not necessary. I know some (maybe the majority) would love to see me doing HC as well. But at this point of time, it's no option for me. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there are also a lot of people who never ever want me to do HC...
Yeah, I'm also a supporter of HC, but hey, if you're not into it (for now), we all have to respect that.
Any good toying or lesbian action then?

I could offer the location and the very good photographer (and travel to my place) Feel free to work with the best ones ;-)
Write me in private please
², what are the requirements to hiring you for a shoot?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I want you to do hardcore on your site, that's completely up to you. I was referring to the debates in other threads like Yurizan Beltran and Aria Giovanni where the members had HEATED arguments about whether a model should go hardcore or not. On those threads, half of them said that they were sick of the modeling and wanted more and the other half said that they didn't want to see them do it.

It's an interesting read.

You can leave out the maybe part. Of course no one can force you to do what you don't want to do. Of course this, for the time being seems to be your chosen field of work. That being said there is far more money in doing boy/girl shoots then there is other types of shoots. I realize that you may have personal reasons for not wanting at this time. Honestly it's always a personal reason because there's no solid professional reason behind it. Boy/girl shoots are in higher demand and pay more per shoot. Would you lose some fans? Maybe, but probably not if you kept also shooting the same stuff you're doing now. Some people will bitch but they won't stop looking at you as long as you keep shooting stuff they like. However the crowd that wants hardcore will eventually get bored and move on once they see you aren't going to give them what they want. In the long run you'll gain more than you'll lose by far.

Either way, you're sexy as hell.

SexyveneraX

², what are the requirements to hiring you for a shoot?

I'll let you know on my site what are the requirements. I already have a great team which I'm working with.
As a short information, I will be available for normal lingerie, swim wear and any other dressed photo shoots as well. I will not be available for any HC shoots, my statement was hopefully clear enough for now. :) Also I will always travel with a companion for my own safety (at least for the first and second time). The Agency has to pay for travel expenses and hotel and a fee for myself, which depends on the kind of shoots and the amount of hours/ days you want me to work for you.

SexyveneraX

For all who wonder that my Facebook profile and fan page disappeared... The blocked my profile last Wednesday. Unfortunately the did not yet reopen it, although I replied the same day, promised to delete all pictures which violate their terms (because you can see too much cleavage) :-(. I'm disappointed that it takes sooo long...

SexyveneraX

Dear All,

as some of You Might know already, I'm working on my own site. As a part of that site, I would like to create a "About Me" Section of course.
I could now think hours and hours about things I would like to write there, but I thought, it might be more nice to answer your question there.
So as an addition to the general information which I anyways put there I ask you what kind of question would you like me to answer?

I will take about 10 question, which are most asked by you, answer them and put them on the site.

Please write me a PM or post your questions here.

As soon as my Facebook is working again, I will post there as well.

Thanks and kisses,
Venera

Venera,

You are a pure beauty and your tits are out of this world. I ill probably fantasize on them all my life...

Kiss

SexyveneraX

Venera,

You are a pure beauty and your tits are out of this world. I ill probably fantasize on them all my life...

Kiss

Thank you :)
I will write this statement instead of a question on my upcoming website. :-x

Dear All,

I will take about 10 question, which are most asked by you, answer them and put them on the site.

Please write me a PM or post your questions here.

As soon as my Facebook is working again, I will post there as well.

Thanks and kisses,
Venera

Sexyvenera you make me very happy. Thank you x

Some questions I would like answered.

1) When did you start to develop? (a detailed timeline of age and size would be amazing )
2) How large are your breasts now? (would be good if this was constantly updated)
3) Do you like other girls breasts? If so do you like to look at them?
4) How did you get into modelling?
5) How do people on the street react when they see your large breasts?
6) How do lovers react when they first see you undress?
7) What are your own thoughts on your breasts and body in general?
8) Do you ever go out dressed to get a reaction?
9) Are large breasts a family trait?
10) Are your breasts sensitive and do you like them to recieve lots of attention?

Some thoughts on what You Might like to add to your site...
1) A video of your breasts being measured officially
2) Pictures of your breasts over the years
3) Get your boobs moulded in plaster to immortalise them
4) Video of your boobs squished agains glass...mmmm

Thats all for now.

I adore you xxx :)