• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Venera / Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Nice pics - she reminds me a lot (body wise) of Merilyn Sakova

Yes, she's got a lot of similarities. Many gals from eastern Europe all have a similar sort of look.

Hi Venera!
I've just found out about you, from a discussion in a greek forum..!
I've seen some photos and videos of you, and I think you' re gorgeous..!
I'm also Greek, and I was excited to find out that you 're half greek..! Do you speak any greek words..?
Where do you live now..?
And I was also wondering is it possible for a fan to meet you in person..?
Thank you in advance..!

SexyveneraX

Pending Official Checked Star Member

I know her in real life and has almost half size boobs of Anya (knowing her too)
Anyway this is a personal pic
http://bigtitsnews.net/sexyvenera-loves-bigtitsnews-net/

If you know me in person and make such statements, I'm sure everyone would like to know who you are? I know just 4-5 people who know Anya and me. And none of this people would make such a statement, even if it would be right!
Anyways, bra sizes are a standard measurement and both, Anya and me claim to have 32G.
Pro, take down your pants and show us which little dick you are?

I think almost every comment I've seen from Venera is her picking fights with people on this forum. Is what that guy said up there an insult? Presumptuous at best, but she goes straight for the phallus on this guy. Seems easily offended for someone so beautiful, but then plays it like she doesn't care. Very strange. I'm just glad I can admire her beauty without actually having to meet her. God bless the internet!

SexyveneraX

Pending Official Checked Star Member

I think almost every comment I've seen from Venera is her picking fights with people on this forum. Is what that guy said up there an insult? Presumptuous at best, but she goes straight for the phallus on this guy. Seems easily offended for someone so beautiful, but then plays it like she doesn't care. Very strange. I'm just glad I can admire her beauty without actually having to meet her. God bless the internet!

mhm...I pick fights here? I'm sorry when you (guys) understand it like this. Maybe my english is too bad to understand what some people write, or it's too bad to express myself. Anyways I ask you one questions and Pissio you can answer this questions if you want: Would somebody of you be happy if a girl is writing on a forum that your dick is half the size of another guy she knows?
I don't think so.
Also what people seem to do all the time, they claim they know me. Anya is a great and successful model and I know some photographers who know her and worked with her, but all of them are way too professional, to make this kind of statements. No one serious photographer would make this kind of statement. And Pissio claims to be a professional photographer as well (stated in his previous posts). It's a no go doing things like this, if you don't want to loose your reputation. It's like having your lawyer going to police to report you. You just don't do things like this... This was the reason for my harsh statement.

mhm...I pick fights here? I'm sorry when you (guys) understand it like this. Maybe my english is too bad to understand what some people write, or it's too bad to express myself. Anyways I ask you one questions and Pissio you can answer this questions if you want: Would somebody of you be happy if a girl is writing on a forum that your dick is half the size of another guy she knows?
I don't think so.
Also what people seem to do all the time, they claim they know me. Anya is a great and successful model and I know some photographers who know her and worked with her, but all of them are way too professional, to make this kind of statements. No one serious photographer would make this kind of statement. And Pissio claims to be a professional photographer as well (stated in his previous posts). It's a no go doing things like this, if you don't want to loose your reputation. It's like having your lawyer going to police to report you. You just don't do things like this... This was the reason for my harsh statement.

We should just settle this whole dispute in a civil manner. I propose that someone arrange a photo shoot with Anya and Venera wherein they compare their "evidence" while frolicking in a tub of chocolate. :1orglaugh