• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Girls wearing Glasses

sophie dee

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Glasses

another pic :)
xxxx

hi guy's!!!

i just got some glasses... ive been taking some candid photo's just at home.. hope you like :)

kisses sophie

another pic :)

Attachments

• 12915996060563.jpg
    12915996060563.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 156

sophie dee

cool, u gna do a jomg? when u comin back to the uk, we miss possibly our finest :rubbel::rubbel::rubbel::rubbel::rubbel: export :)

i'll be back home in the uk... next year for sure! time goes by so fast..i have not been home in over 5 years!! crazy

sophie dee

Sophie~

Those pics are awesome. You are so beautiful and amazing. I too would love to see you in a JOMG shoot.

lol. silly question.... but what is jomg? lol

am i aloud to set up a sophie dee page?? i think my old account has one.. but id like to set up a new one.. topic page

Can't wait.

Any chance that you and Rachel Starr will ever perform together? For me that would be the last adult video I would ever need to watch.

sophie dee

JOMG=Jizz On My Glasses.

Kinda like a facial while wearing glasses. Can be regular glasses, sunglasses or any other type of glasses, but normally it's standard eye glasses.

ahhhh silly me!!!! i'll def shoot one for my website http://clubsophiedee.com xoxo

sophie dee

Can't wait.

Any chance that you and Rachel Starr will ever perform together? For me that would be the last adult video I would ever need to watch.

it would be cool to shoot together!!! maybe we will do content trades for our websites if companys dont make it happen... maybe brazzers will