• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seriously peoples...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Actually guys like him are a necessity to us regulars on here I mean how else are we going to dole out zany zingers or long ranting Wikipedia paragraphs to prove a point.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bring back jsmoothpa. Every time he posted the sun came out from behind the clouds.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
It says he closed his account. He'll be back when he writes Fantastical Fantasy Fucking 9.

Bring back jsmoothpa. Every time he posted the sun came out from behind the clouds.

No just no. I gave that dude a chance when I began to read his script, which was total garbage. He would stop telling everyone that he had a 15inch shlong which was fucking bullshit, and he continued to post a pic of his dick. I glad that douche-bag is gone. I prefer Sir_Sucksalotdick and assari because at least all they do is post a bunch of stupid threads and make fun a few people. So I do not wish jsmoothpa to come back.

No just no. I gave that dude a chance when I began to read his script, which was total garbage. He would stop telling everyone that he had a 15inch shlong which was fucking bullshit, and he continued to post a pic of his dick. I glad that douche-bag is gone. I prefer Sir_Sucksalotdik and assari because at least all they do is post a bunch of stupid threads and make fun a few people. So I do not wish jsmoothpa to come back.

HHes not lying. It is 15 inches flaccid. He sent a picture to me and it smiled at me.

MMMmmmmm.... who's the troll(s) we are talking about here? I'm at a complete loss. :dunno:

:troll2: