• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

For the girly-men in here. (which is most of you limp wrist-ed sissies)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
That wasn't too smart. And is why I don't post offerings from my Shriner's meetings. lol

I honestly don't know what the guy was thinking. "Oh, here's my initials, *Fluffy bunny squad was here* Here's a list of the crew of the ship I served on. Find Me!".

That was well after your THREATS and the facebook shit.

Like I said, I documented EVERYTHING you said about me, my daughter, and my ex.

Horse shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I disagree with the board libs I don't find too many thread titles started by them that are as in your face as yours are Sam. Vagisil's Victim may be the only exception but most people recognize him for what he is.

Sam that Dale Carnegie course didn't sink in too well.

xfire

As much as I disagree with the board libs I don't find too many thread titles started by them that are as in your face as yours are Sam. Vagisil's Victim may be the only exception but most people recognize him for what he is.

Sam that Dale Carnegie course didn't sink in too well.

He hit his butthurt crybaby cue right on the mark, didn't he? He must not have felt too threatened if he kept coming back.

Got news for ya brainless. Whether I post my real name in a forum is one thing. But for you to take that info, start searching for my family members, then threatening me in here that you are going to harass and contact my family is another thing altogether.

Regardless if it's legal or not. It just goes to show what slimy low-life worm you really are. I consider it a form of extortion. I always thought threatening someone WAS extortion. Either way, if something happens to me, or my daughter, it's not going to take a rocket scientist to figure out who made the initial threats and, who to point the finger at.

You posted right out in the open in here EVERYTHING you were going to do and say to my daughter and ex.

The way I see it. xfire and vodkazvictim are the two who have incriminated themselves.

Got news for ya brainless. Whether I post my real name in a forum is one thing. But for you to take that info, start searching for my family members, then threatening me in here that you are going to harass and contact my family is another thing altogether.

Regardless if it's legal or not. It just goes to show what slimy low-life worm you really are. I consider it a form of extortion. I always thought threatening someone WAS extortion. Either way, if something happens to me, or my daughter, it's not going to take a rocket scientist to figure out who made the initial threats and, who to point the finger at.

You posted right out in the open in here EVERYTHING you were going to do and say to my daughter and ex.

The way I see it. xfire and vodkazvictim are the two who have incriminated themselves.

A threat does not constitute extortion in and of itself. it may have it's own ramifications but extortion is the gaining of property through threats or the use of force. None of which I have concluded have occurred here.

xfire

That might hold water, if it had happened, but it didn't. The extent of my "threatening" you was to post a link to your Facebook page on the FreeOnes forum, which I never did. You really are a crybaby bitch, fake tough guy that loves to dish the shit out, but can't stand it when someone responds. Par for the course for anyone that's encountered your bullshit on the forums.

Mayhem

Banned
A threat does not constitute extortion in and of itself. it may have it's own ramifications but extortion is the gaining of property through threats or the use of force. None of which I have concluded have occurred here.

Since when does Sampon care what a word actually means? I've already said that he lives in his own demented reality. This is one more example of it.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
BTW, I got the same info. Complete with associates and the Florida thing too. In case you're wondering, I ran you when you threatened to shoot me. Not that I was worried, just standard procedure.

But yeah, for a guy that likes pissing people off, you made yourself easy to find. :elaugh:
Wait... When did I threaten to shoot you?
Also, I think you have a choice of people to be me, rather than just one as with sam.
Cue the butthurt threats of Fisher contacting the cops, lawyers, FreeOnes owners, Homeland Security, and shit.
:rofl:
I'll represent him pro bono.
Even better than no representation, thin I'll chillax, brah.
Good luck with that. The part where he threatened to shoot me is going to play a prominent role.
Oh, him.
He does make himself very easy to find and for such an arsehole, that's worrying, because you do just know that one day he'll piss off somebody who won't behave like a human and will target his family.
Stop with the lies. You took a photo of me that I posted, reversed it, found my facebook page, then came back in here and outed me, threatening to contact my daughter, with bullshit lies, etc, etc. And, you did it more than once.

Like I told you when you started your shit, fuck with me all you want. But leave my family, especially my daughter out of it.

Then you even used a troll facebook account and left sickening shit on my facebook page. Then when I blocked you, you even posted in here that you knew I had blocked your troll account. By the way, the filthy photo you posted on my page was par for you.

You're a sniveling little weasel.

I saved every threat you made concerning me and my daughter, including my ex wife.

If you, mayhem, and vodka are such bad-asses... come get some. I'll fight all three of you pussies at the same time. Or, one at a time if you like. Makes no difference to me.
Sweetheart, the best thing about shooting my sperm up your tailpipe will be watching you trying not to enjoy it.
Bullshit. You posted a link to the crew of the USS Jueanu, gave everyone your initials, then challenged everyone to find you.
PWNAGE! (and de ja vu)
>posts strange conservative-cosmopolitan-style "what I want in a man" article
>calls us girly
:1orglaugh
Nail.
Head.
Hit.

I'm breaking my rule of not posting in Sam's threads for just this one time

1. Why do you guys constantly feel the need to reply in every single one of his threads?Just ignore him :facepalm:

2. A while back one of the members on here sent me a pm with links to Sam's social media sites. There was a FB page and bunch of other shit. He had the goods on you

That's all I have to say. Out

vodkazvictim

I'm breaking my rule of not posting in Sam's threads for just this one time

1. Why do you guys constantly feel the need to reply in every single one of his threads?Just ignore him :facepalm:

2. A while back one of the members on here sent me a pm with links to Sam's social media sites. There was a FB page and bunch of other shit. He had the goods on you

That's all I have to say. Out

I only got his facebook, phone number and address. That felt like enough.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I only got his facebook, phone number and address. That felt like enough.

And the next person to post that shit will be sent on a vacation from the board.

However, I would also like to point out that in posting things like previous place of employment, your initials or images of yourself is not the smartest move in the world and it opens you up to searches.

The internet is not a one way street, if you post stuff about yourself then guess what, it leads straight back to you.

vodkazvictim

And the next person to post that shit will be sent on a vacation from the board.

However, I would also like to point out that in posting things like previous place of employment, your initials or images of yourself is not the smartest move in the world and it opens you up to searches.

The internet is not a one way street, if you post stuff about yourself then guess what, it leads straight back to you.
Hey, I didn't post anything about him.
Anybody wanting to track down his address has to choose from 100 houses, acting on the assumption that I'm A: correct in my assumption of his address and B: Not jus' trolling four da lulz, which is, of course, just so unlike me.
Now given how sambo is always wailing and whinging about physically weaker liberals using the state as an instrument to unjustly bully the stronger republicans into giving up a share of their hard-earned, I'd like to see him explain just exactly why he went running to the FO team screaming, wailing, gnashing his teeth and banging fists and feet on the floor like a lil' child having a temper tantrum rather than talk to me directly.

Incidently, off-board (for reasons of security) I have been advised of his address - I'm far from the only person who knows.

Just Lurky. You know sure bets don't count.

Now that's just mean! Just because dirk is easy doesn't mean that he doesn't count. Besides dirk likes to catch and Sam is obviously looking for a burly, he-man type pitcher to take care of him.