• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

September 17: Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Total voters
And he will duck Manny forever, because when Manny took him down it would tarnish his legacy. Then again, he would be a 50/50 against Manny, I believe.

Floyd being a boxer though and Manny a fighter, Manny could maybe just destroy him all out brawling.

Well, Floyd offered to fight Manny anywhere at anytime...the one caveat was for Manny to submit to the same substance tests as Mayweather. For some reason Manny wouldn't.:confused:

Hence, no fight.:crying:

Money did choose the easier of the potential opponents left and this shit was a bit suspect, but i won't take this away from Floyd. The question now is: who the hell is next for Floyd?

*that he is actually willing to fight.

I like Ortiz as a person and respect where he came from, so I don't think this is the end of him at all. He will rebound from this. I haven't even seen the fight yet, so I have to determine the quality of the shot that puts him down.

As far as who is next for Mayweather, one of the most interesting and toughest I see right around his class is Canelo Alvarez. Watch out for that dude.

Well, Floyd offered to fight Manny anywhere at anytime...the one caveat was for Manny to submit to the same substance tests as Mayweather. For some reason Manny wouldn't.:confused:

Floyd 'offers' to fight a lot of guys, but there is always some Mayweather generated bullshit involved. Floyd walked out on the biggest fight and payday in his career, and if he was so damn concerned with drug testing for Manny, WHY THE FUCK DID HE FIGHT MOSELY??? Shane fucking failed one not that long before he fought Money.

There's been a lot of hearsay from both camps. I don't know who to trust regarding all that controversy. Mayweather's big ass mouth in general though tends to make me doubt his "story" far more than Manny, who is just a class act.

Floyd 'offers' to fight a lot of guys, but there is always some Mayweather generated bullshit involved. Floyd walked out on the biggest fight and payday in his career, and if he was so damn concerned with drug testing for Manny, WHY THE FUCK DID HE FIGHT MOSELY??? Shane fucking failed one not that long before he fought Money.

Maybe because Sugar Shane actually agreed to the tests?:dunno:

Mayweather-Mosley, however, could end up being an influential fight in its own right — and ironically enough, it's because of enhanced drug testing. For the first time, two boxers have agreed to subject themselves to blood tests that can detect HGH, the performance-enhancing substance that remains undetectable in the basic urine testing used by state boxing commissions, as well as the major U.S. professional sports leagues. It's fair to wonder if Mayweather is posturing by suddenly demanding blood tests once he's about to fight Pacquiao, the Filipino phenom who threatens his unblemished record. And Mosley, who admitted to unknowingly taking steroids back in 2003, is trying to clear his name. But the bottom line is that this fight has set a precedent for fair play in a sport, and sports world, that badly needs it.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1986369,00.html

There's been a lot of hearsay from both camps. I don't know who to trust regarding all that controversy. Mayweather's big ass mouth in general though tends to make me doubt his "story" far more than Manny, who is just a class act.

See above.:2 cents:

The Mayweather-Mosely fight was politics and horseshit. Money ducked Mosely years ago over the same shit, but waited til' Shane was beat up and desperate to give him a fight. Shane needed the big fight and payday and Money needed marquee name on his resume... it was a win-win. Bottom line: Money needs to stop waiting for Pacquiao to become damaged goods like he did De La Hoya, Hatton, Mosely, and Marquez. Fight him now!!! Fight Manny while he's at the top of his game. Stop running and making excuses.

You ran from Diaz
You ran from Campbell
You ran from Margarito
You ran from Cotto
You ran from Dawson
You ran from Manny

...but you took the Sharmba Mitchell fight.
you took the Henry Bruseles fight.
you took the 'Chop-Chop' Corley fight.

MAN THE FUCK UP!

The Mayweather-Mosely fight was politics and horseshit. Money ducked Mosely years ago over the same shit, but waited til' Shane was beat up and desperate to give him a fight. Shane needed the big fight and payday and Money needed marquee name on his resume... it was a win-win. Bottom line: Money needs to stop waiting for Pacquiao to become damaged goods like he did De La Hoya, Hatton, Mosely, and Marquez. Fight him now!!! Fight Manny while he's at the top of his game. Stop running and making excuses.

You ran from Diaz
You ran from Campbell
You ran from Margarito
You ran from Cotto
You ran from Dawson
You ran from Manny

...but you took the Sharmba Mitchell fight.
you took the Henry Bruseles fight.
you took the 'Chop-Chop' Corley fight.

MAN THE FUCK UP!

:rofl2:

Floyd is a disgusting and classless individual in everything he does, personally I don't like him and his attitude at all.

Floyd is a disgusting and classless individual in everything he does, personally I don't like him and his attitude at all.

You understand there are reasons for circumstances we understand immediately but then there are also purposes for circumstances which bear out later.

Point, as much as you dislike him...it's likely the case as soon as there is a contender you think can beat him, you'll be lining up to try to see it. If you won't there are millions of others who will just because of their visceral contempt for him.

PBF is the best fighter of this generation and one of the alltime greats. Cortez called in, thus it was a legit shot.

PBF is the best fighter of this generation and one of the alltime greats. Cortez called in, thus it was a legit shot.

And likewise like Merchant said, a somewhat boring "boxing" style fighter as well. I can think of a dozen other fighters who are more exciting to watch than him off the top of my head.

But he does his thing and he laughing all the way to the bank, I will give him that.

Merchant: I wish I was fifty years younger

LOL...yeah..Merchant would just be 50 years younger with his ass kicked in the ring too...

BTW, one of the 1st and last instructions you get from the ref is, 'protect yourself at all times'.

There is really no debate IMO about the knockout. Ortiz shouldn't have headbutted Mayweather and then she should have protected himself (or went on the offensive) AFTER the ref told them to fight.