• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Senators Destroy Ted Cruz's Argument Against The Assault Weapons Ban

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Ted Cruz was steamrolled into his senate seat by the worst and most extreme right-wing factions of the Texas republican party who consider Rick Perry to be too liberal and therefore rejected his handpicked successor (as xfire mentioned, Texas Lt. Governor David Dewhurst) to the venerable Kay Bailey Hutchinson. Now we're stuck with him and his obstructionist agenda for the next 6 years. I want my voice heard in Washington and Ted Cruz isn't listening, that's for sure.

I would have much preferred Dewhurst. He's not totally batshit insane. Kay Bailey Hutchison isn't batshit insane. Ted Cruz is monkey-house-at-the-zoo-poop-flinging crazy.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I would have much preferred Dewhurst. He's not totally batshit insane. Kay Bailey Hutchison isn't batshit insane. Ted Cruz is monkey-house-at-the-zoo-poop-flinging crazy.

Agree 100%. The Texas republicans totally went over the falls when they decided to elect this nutball. Hutchison was a reasonable and fairly moderate conservative by today's standards. Now, Texas has two total extremists in Cornyn and Cruz in the senate. Can't get much worse than that tandem, eh? Leave it to the Lone Star State.....:facepalm:

xfire

Agree 100%. The Texas republicans totally went over the falls when they decided to elect this nutball. Hutchison was a reasonable and fairly moderate conservative by today's standards. Now, Texas has two total extremists in Cornyn and Cruz in the senate. Can't get much worse than that tandem, eh? Leave it to the Lone Star State.....:facepalm:

We just had to show Kentucky how it's done.

georges

Staff member
I would rather see Feinstein and all her antigun corporationnists friends dead than alive

georges

Staff member

You can't be reasonable with a douchebag democrat administration like the Obama one. Force is the only way to make things understood for Obama

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I'm still surprised he beat David Dewhurst in the run-off last July. Now Texas has two complete idiots for senators.
Hey man, I live in Texas. It's against the law here NOT to be crazy. :rolleyes:

And then...
Texans are my kinda folks. I live in a deep blue state. Let's trade.
You don't say. :1orglaugh

Are the nation's textbooks still mostly being produced in Texas?

georges

Staff member
How are you worse than a bad dream to leftists? Do you dress up as a corporation?

I don't dress up as a corporation. But I never come alone, for the rest I will let you figure out by your own.

xfire

I don't dress up as a corporation. But I never come alone, for the rest I will let you figure out by your own.

lol I would love to run into you at a party. I'd put in reverse and run over you again. :rofl2:

Seriously, though, you would be a riot at a party.

georges

Staff member
lol I would love to run into you at a party. I'd put in reverse and run over you again. :rofl2:

Seriously, though, you would be a riot at a party.

With a car, only cowards use this easy way to run over someone. But trust me I don't and won't hesitate to strike/fight back if someone tries to intimidate me. I am not frightened of anyone and I am very determined. You know the famous saying :"There won't be no shit if you start no shit." Party or not, I always watch my back.

xfire

Fixed it for you there.

lol I've seen a few of those.

With a car, only cowards use this easy way to run over someone. But trust me I don't and won't hesitate to strike/fight back if someone tries to intimidate me. I am not frightened of anyone and I am very determined. You know the famous saying :"There won't be no shit if you start no shit." Party or not, I always watch my back.

It was a joke, French Man, calm down. I wouldn't run over you. I would try to sucker you into a game of poker, though, and take all your cash. :D

Texans are my kinda folks. I live in a deep blue state. Let's trade.

I'm moving to Texas in a few months. Xfire, you wanna get a beer sometime? Or maybe we could just trade mortgages?

xfire

Depends. Texas is a big place. What part of the great state are you moving to?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

Watch it boys; we got a badass over here....

Depends. Texas is a big place. What part of the great state are you moving to?

Richardson/Plano area initially. Then who knows depending on employment.