• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

School me!

How do you post those smiley face giff images? The dancing banana, etc? I've tried typing in the names, cussing, drawing little pictures with my finger...I'm jealous! School me please, or just ridicule me to the point that I withdraw from society and start a American Revolutionary camp somewhere in the mountains of Montana.

reply box -> go advanced -> smileys appear on the right side -> click on the desired smiley -> click "more" to see all smileys

or just type the smiley's name in colons -> : nanner : (without spaces) -> :nanner:

School me?!?
Wot?!?
I guess you want english lessons?

As far as I am conserned, you can continue speaking perfect grammer to your duck and monkey. One day you will wake up and realize that they are nothing more than inanimate object and that you've forgone all chance that you could ever have had at getting a flesh and blood person to sleep with you (be it female or male). When that happens, send me a message and I'll be there to pat you on the shoulder and tell you "everything is going to be okay". In the mean time...kiss my southern ass!

As far as I am conserned, you can continue speaking perfect grammer to your duck and monkey. One day you will wake up and realize that they are nothing more than inanimate object and that you've forgone all chance that you could ever have had at getting a flesh and blood person to sleep with you (be it female or male). When that happens, send me a message and I'll be there to pat you on the shoulder and tell you "everything is going to be okay". In the mean time...kiss my southern ass!

He's right. Now that's a situation.
fc-italy-animated-emoticons-wallpaper-16-101x61.jpg