• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scenes where a girl (an extra, mistress, etc.) unexpectedly joins in the sex

There's a site called 'familyscrew'. Mostly shitty euro "sort-of-family" nonsense with bad english, BUT almost all of the scenes are group scenes with extras. They often interact, or get involved in some way, and it's easy to figure out who's a pro and who's not paid to do more than just standing around.

Full scenes can mostly be found on sxyprn <dot> com.

Checked out familyscrew...definitely trashy euro stuff. Couldn't enjoy it. And there are a few extras but for the most part it's just a bunch of orgies. No girls are surprising when they join in.

Checked out familyscrew...definitely trashy euro stuff. Couldn't enjoy it. And there are a few extras but for the most part it's just a bunch of orgies. No girls are surprising when they join in.
In the first few scenes I saw was at least 1-2 extra involved, but later on as I checked out more, couldn't find much... was a bit disappointing...

Until I found this:
"Trying new things in the family" - three parter. For buildup you can run through episodes 1 and 2, but nothing really happens... 4 extras, all but one does at least a handjob. But in part 3, near the end, a blonde girl in white, who didn't even really touch anyone, is convinced to go for some fondling. Seemed innocent at first, but escalated quickly. Clearly wasn't planned!

Short version of the scene:
https://www.xvideos.com/video59746341/what_the_fuck_is_wrong_with_this_family_

EDIT: The Xvideos link was fixed. It is not a banned site, but you thought it was and tried to work around the filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the first few scenes I saw was at least 1-2 extra involved, but later on as I checked out more, couldn't find much... was a bit disappointing...

Until I found this:
"Trying new things in the family" - three parter. For buildup you can run through episodes 1 and 2, but nothing really happens... 4 extras, all but one does at least a handjob. But in part 3, near the end, a blonde girl in white, who didn't even really touch anyone, is convinced to go for some fondling. Seemed innocent at first, but escalated quickly. Clearly wasn't planned!

EDIT: The Xvideos link was fixed. It is not a banned site, but you thought it was and tried to work around the filter.
Yeah bro, that cumshot at the end was totes. Thanx for the drop

Until I found this:

Thank you for this great video! If you see more interesting stuff in this style please write back. By the way, the blonde is amazing

Until I found this:

damn need to see the end of that scene...

What about bukkake scenes where there is a helper or assistant who stands behind the main girl and holds her head or something? There are lots of scenes like this from German Goo Girls. Perhaps someone can list the ones (from GGG or other similar sites) where the helper either gets an unexpected cumshot or unexpectedly joins in in some way.

What about bukkake scenes where there is a helper or assistant who stands behind the main girl and holds her head or something? There are lots of scenes like this from German Goo Girls. Perhaps someone can list the ones (from GGG or other similar sites) where the helper either gets an unexpected cumshot or unexpectedly joins in in some way.
Love those. The premium bukkake scene with Anita Teen, that happens.

Similarly, putalocura's bukkake scenes often have extra girls. Usually they're there as handjob fluffers at most, but a number of scenes have them getting more involved. The unfortunate thing is they usually don't put very much of that action in the final video. Just snippets here and there. Wish they would release a BTS-style series that has all the footage of those girls.

Yeah I guess your right. But she was only fucking with Maddy and just topped dude off real quick. I don't know. I liked it. But yeah, no extra. My bad🤷‍♂️