• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scarlett Johansson's Best Attribute

• Total voters
man , how old is she? sometimes she looks really young some time she looks more mature

Nice rack, but just meh overall. Chubby legs and decent tummy. Good, but not great. I just don't get the hype that surrounds her.

phoenix7 said:
Nice rack, but just meh overall. Chubby legs and decent tummy. Good, but not great. I just don't get the hype that surrounds her.

To each his own, but I really don't see how any part of her is chubby, maybe too many anorexic girls are "slimming" our standards these days?

arealous said:
To each his own, but I really don't see how any part of her is chubby, maybe too many anorexic girls are "slimming" our standards these days?

She doesn't workout at all, so her legs look chubby, but soft is a better term. Some guys dig the rubenesque look, I'm just not one of them. And I don't like anorexic women, but fit women. Hillary Swank after Million Dollar Baby was just incredible to me.

phoenix7 said:
for some reason that made me laugh a bit

Im often told my big thighs (what you probably consider chubby legs) are my best feature and I have pretty large breasts for my size, Im not criticizing you for your opinion, of course though. But many men find larger thighs attractive to each their own.
Me, I never realized how hot she was until my b/f showed me those bikini pics, I think she's gorgeous

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Since everyone else has an opinion (and are sharing them).... she dropped some notches in my book after I saw the paprazzi/bikini-beach shots. Too white and not the proportions that I imagined...

I like scarlett's body; seems designed to take a good hard fucking, plus look good in clothes!

The Satyr Icon

I really like her....she is busty and she isnt one of those bulemic wannabe starlets into which chicks like Christina Ricci or Thora Birch turned after some Nutter convinced them of being to fat. The thing that would call a flaw about her is the fact that her Boobs look floppy (lol)... she would look even better with a proud and firm pair of Kazoongas ;-)