• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scarlett Johansson's Best Attribute

• Total voters
hily said:
for some reason that made me laugh a bit

Im often told my big thighs (what you probably consider chubby legs) are my best feature and I have pretty large breasts for my size, Im not criticizing you for your opinion, of course though. But many men find larger thighs attractive to each their own.
Me, I never realized how hot she was until my b/f showed me those bikini pics, I think she's gorgeous

She is just so slightly above mediocre overall. But my main complaint with her is she's very soft. She doesn't workout at all and smokes. I've dated two college vollyball players who had pretty big thighs, but they were quite muscular. I enjoyed that way too much to say I don't like big thighs. Scarlett is still enjoying youth. By the time she hits 35, if she hasn't change her ways, she'll be having people wanting to push her back into the water.

BNF said:
Since everyone else has an opinion (and are sharing them).... she dropped some notches in my book after I saw the paprazzi/bikini-beach shots. Too white and not the proportions that I imagined...

blonde hair and big milky white breasts... what else can you ask for... shes still one of my favs :thumbsup:

Re: The sexy Scarlett Johansson!

foxycougar said:
She refuses to be ultra-skinny and she looks all the better for it.
I don't think she has much choice. Her frame is about as slender and skinny as an hourglass woman can be. She's only 20. Give it 5 years and you might see it widen.

But yes, I agree. It's nice to see Hollywood actually put up a sex symbol with a hourglass figure. Angelina Jolie is the only other woman that has anything remotely like a hourglass.

wickie247 said:
she's certainly maturing nicely - and what a husky voice!
Her profile reminds me of Jelena Jensen -- very sexy, very different. Her figure is definitely one that is maturing and, hopefully, will continue to mature over the next 5 years.

And I'm sure some will call her "fat" for it. Then she'll probably push anorexia or bulimia to try to slim her rare hourglass curves and figure to the same weight of women who have nothing of the sort. Although she does seem to have an attitude that might be more than ready to deal with "hey, this is my body, and I'm not a toothpick with narrow lines -- it's impossible for me to weigh 110lbs. without being ill."