• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Say something about Obama, you're called a racist. How soon they (liberals) forget.

Re: Say something about Obama, you're called a racist. How soon they (liberals) forge

xfire, posting this as rep to the above message is just abusive and cowardly. Direct your hate elsewhere. You were ignored by me a while ago, so I guess you feel the only way to get your messages of hate to me is to post in my profile and in my rep. I don't want any of your moronic message of hate from any of your multiple accounts. (Feel free to reply because I can't read it.)

Thread: Say something about...
Why don't you do everyone a favor and go kill yourself. You're a spinless little fag running around whispering to yourself because you got butt-hurt. What color is the sky in your little world? Stupid fag.

" Direct your hate elsewhere" - Not too sound too much like Rodney King, but can we substitute this for "Why not just drop the hate"
It is a four lettered word that is a waste.

Re: Say something about Obama, you're called a racist. How soon they (liberals) forge

Bush Whacked
The Slander of President Bush by Liberals

In only his first 5 years in office- President Bush has faced a challenge to his election victory, the terrorist attacks on 9/11, anthrax mailings, two major wars, an international tsunami disaster, a space shuttle disaster, the worst natural disaster in American history. While trying to lead America through these challenges- President Bush has been attacked unmercifully by liberals.

The Election was a sham at best, The intel was available on 9/11 George didnt have time for it, Iraq was a waste of time and space, still no weapons of mass destruction, His humungous failure to appoint a qualified leader of FEMA made Katrina even worse, and lets not forget refusing to act on an impending world economic crash until it was far too late.
The man was at best in way over his head and at worst a corporate criminal of obscene proportions. Facts are facts and all your anger and venom will not change that.