• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Say something about Obama, you're called a racist. How soon they (liberals) forget.

Re: Say something about Obama, you're called a racist. How soon they (liberals) forge

I thought the republicans bashed the Democrats and the Democrats bashed the Republicans. If "your guy" is in office and someone bashes him, you say "Hey show more respect for the President of the United States!". No?

Leftists can't take criticism. When confronted with it they call for the suppression of opposite views.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Re: Say something about Obama, you're called a racist. How soon they (liberals) forge

Leftists can't take criticism. When confronted with it they call for the suppression of opposite views.

lol That's because criticism from the far-right is like taking directions from the blind.

12reasons.jpg

Each time I fill up my vehicle, the cost makes my head spin as fast as the price on the gas pump. Perhaps my head spinning is adding to my confusion over gas prices.

Yes , you are indeed confused....Why are gas prices higher?...It is because of oil market price manipulation by the Oil companies, which Obama has been fighting his whole presidency. http://www.vancouversun.com/business/energy-resources/6469671/story.html

The Oil prices are high because of corporate greed arising from lack of competition, and also to fullfill a need by Big Oil to cast a negative light on the Obama administration so as to desperately give their Republican political mouthpieces some semblance of hope for electability against Democrats.

Bush was able to do something about lowering prices. He opened up several federal areas for exploration and drilling....[Obama has allowed] Fewer leases on federal lands. [Obama] closed the areas that Bush opened up. He won't approve the Keystone pipeline.

There is no gas or oil shaortage whatsoever...http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/08/us-ceraweek-total-idUSTRE72753F20110308 ....So the desire by Republicans to excascerbate global warming, and pollute more wildlife estuaries is not necessary, but is nothing more than just the Republican's sick desire to destroy nature, and animals, whenever possible. Regardless of the long term-concequences for the earth's ecosystems....
As my Republican associates would always say when we were in school, the official enviromental stance of Republicans is "Pave The Earth".

Obama should, in know way, allow oil companies to extort money and/or hold natural habitats for ransom just so Republicans can destroy it for their sick pleasure...esp. when there is no oil/gas shortage in the first place. Further, gas prices never decreased signifigantly under Bush in my area, in fact, projected gas prices in 2008 of over 5.00 a gallon was one of the main reasons people wanted to get rid of him...

It's true that we need to look at other sources of energy, but those other sources cannot do now what oil does. Let's put our money toward proven technologies that support the type of industry and lives that we need and lead.

I'm sick of this backward defeatist pathetic propoganda/ rhetoric where "supposedly" inteligent people act like utilizing alternative energy sources is some type of un-obtainable future "magic"...Are you telling me the same minds that put a man on the moon, now can't build a reliable solar-powered car...If that's the case then its good that the NASA space program has been scaled back, because those minds need to be re-focussed and better utilized to tackle the more immediate concerns facing Americans today.

Further, highly advanced solar and electic power technology already exists for vehicles, utilities, etc. but the truth is being constantly stone-walled and hidden by a desperate oil industry trying to hold on to their marketshare as long as humanly possible. http://www.facilitiesnet.com/facilitiesmanagement/article/Being-Green-Getting-Easier--3177,; http://www.issues2000.org/celeb/George_W__Bush_Energy_+_Oil.htm

scaled.php

http://www.republicreport.org/category/lobbying/

Gas prices will never go down signifigantly as long as long as oil companies do not have competition,,,, you want gas prices to go down, then buy an electric , or hybrid car...Ride a bike or ride public transportation...Gas prices will go down when people start taking responsibilty for their own actions and power usage, and earnestly and aggresively seek to maximize the usage of renewable energy alternatives.

Gas prices will go down when people stop making cowardly lazy excuses, and playing the blame game, and finally get the backbone to refuse to let oil companies dictate to them how they live their life.

Every time you call him Barry, you sound stupider, and less respectful.

Just fyi.

STUPIDER, huh?

Stupid Grammar Error

Posted by languageandgrammar on May 9, 2008

All right, let’s just dive right into this stupid thing.

Recently, a professional athlete was quoted in an article as saying I made the stupidest mistake. The athlete was talking about his personal life—his VERY personal life. (It’s hard to keep track these days, isn’t it?)

The superlative form of stupid is most stupid, as in I made the most stupid mistake, not stupidest. Stupidest can be heard and seen everywhere, but it’s wrong. (Please don’t ask me to roll out my entire exposition on why finding a word in a modern dictionary doesn’t make it legitimate, standard English. Paul and I have already paddled across that ocean several times.)

Stupid is just like lucid (same -id ending). The comparative form is more lucid, and the superlative form is most lucid. Likewise, the comparative form of stupid is more stupid, and the superlative form is most stupid. In fact, in general, -id words use more and most instead of –er and –est. (The water was more tepid, he was the most lucid, they could have been more candid, his reflexes have grown more torpid, the milk was the most rancid, his tongue had grown more acrid. No one would even think to say tepidest, lucidest, candidest, torpidest, rancidest, or acridest.)

Oddly enough, as many times as I’ve heard the word stupidest (and believe me, if I sold my soul to the devil in order to have eternal life, that wouldn’t be long enough for me to count the number of times that I’ve heard it over the past few years), I’m not sure that I’ve ever heard anyone use the word stupider (even though it is now given as an alternative form in some modern dictionaries!). Maybe that’s because people know how stupid the word stupider sounds and that the correct form is more stupid. Then why don’t they know how stupid stupidest sounds and that the correct form is most stupid?

Regardless, the aforementioned athlete may have made the most stupid mistake in his personal life, but he also made a mistake when he used the word stupidest.

I hope that we can now lay this stupid grammar error to rest.

Sherry
http://languageandgrammar.com/2008/05/09/stupid-grammar-error/

Dirk, you sound more stupid, the more you try to act more intelligent.

Just an FYI

STUPIDER, huh?

Stupid Grammar Error

Posted by languageandgrammar on May 9, 2008

All right, let’s just dive right into this stupid thing.

Recently, a professional athlete was quoted in an article as saying I made the stupidest mistake. The athlete was talking about his personal life—his VERY personal life. (It’s hard to keep track these days, isn’t it?)

The superlative form of stupid is most stupid, as in I made the most stupid mistake, not stupidest. Stupidest can be heard and seen everywhere, but it’s wrong. (Please don’t ask me to roll out my entire exposition on why finding a word in a modern dictionary doesn’t make it legitimate, standard English. Paul and I have already paddled across that ocean several times.)

Stupid is just like lucid (same -id ending). The comparative form is more lucid, and the superlative form is most lucid. Likewise, the comparative form of stupid is more stupid, and the superlative form is most stupid. In fact, in general, -id words use more and most instead of –er and –est. (The water was more tepid, he was the most lucid, they could have been more candid, his reflexes have grown more torpid, the milk was the most rancid, his tongue had grown more acrid. No one would even think to say tepidest, lucidest, candidest, torpidest, rancidest, or acridest.)

Oddly enough, as many times as I’ve heard the word stupidest (and believe me, if I sold my soul to the devil in order to have eternal life, that wouldn’t be long enough for me to count the number of times that I’ve heard it over the past few years), I’m not sure that I’ve ever heard anyone use the word stupider (even though it is now given as an alternative form in some modern dictionaries!). Maybe that’s because people know how stupid the word stupider sounds and that the correct form is more stupid. Then why don’t they know how stupid stupidest sounds and that the correct form is most stupid?

Regardless, the aforementioned athlete may have made the most stupid mistake in his personal life, but he also made a mistake when he used the word stupidest.

I hope that we can now lay this stupid grammar error to rest.

Sherry
http://languageandgrammar.com/2008/05/09/stupid-grammar-error/

Dirk, you sound more stupid, the more you try to act more intelligent.

Just an FYI

Yeah, fine. I have two Ph.D.s, and have taught at several internationally celebrated universities. Thanks for correcting me. I really feel that burn.

Also, each time you make a post like this, you seem stupider. Or more dumb. You choose which.

lol That's because criticism from the far-right is like taking directions from the blind.

Barry is getting criticism from just about every political section except from his fanatical base. All hail Chairman Barry.

Lurkingdirk the President won't get my respect until he starts acting like a leader for all Americans instead of being a divisive dog eating douchebag.

Yeah, fine. I have two Ph.D.s, and have taught at several internationally celebrated universities.
And I'm to be impressed, how?

And, what brings a scholar with two P.h.D.s, who has taught dish washing at several international pancake houses, to a "high" level of internet culture such as this? Hmmmmm?

Gosh, I'd pat ya on the back, except I wouldn't want what you are to rub off on me.

:1orglaugh

Come on, man. You're capable of more critical thinking than this.

I am but damn I just can't get the stremph when it comes to you know who.

xfire

Barry is getting criticism from just about every political section except from his fanatical base. All hail Chairman Barry.

Lurkingdirk the President won't get my respect until he starts acting like a leader for all Americans instead of being a divisive dog eating douchebag

Dubya really set a shining example in that leadership for all Americans arena, didn't he? I've got my criticisms of Obama, what you have is partisan hate.

Dubya really set a shining example in that leadership for all Americans arena, didn't he? I've got my criticisms of Obama, what you have is partisan hate.

Not really. I think Bush is a 'tard. But when it comes down to me wanting, nay praying for Carter to take over from Barry you know something is amiss with the current state of affairs.

And, what brings a scholar with two P.h.D.s, who has taught dish washing at several international pancake houses, to a "high" level of internet culture such as this? Hmmmmm?

Gosh, I'd pat ya on the back, except I wouldn't want what you are to rub off on me.

I'm not trying to impress you, merely impress upon you that you're stupid. I really don't have to cite my own credentials for that, though. You do a splendid job all on your own of showing people how stupid you are.

Am I name calling? You bet. And I'm doing it because you deserve it. You treat the talk section like it is your twitter account. You post complete drivel, and then have the audacity to point out that someone used the word stupider (do you believe I don't know that stupider wasn't correct?). Why am I here? Why do you care? I use this as a break between writing. I like the internet smell of BlueBalls' scrotum. Anders gives me sexual favours. Petra once promised me a handjob if I got a certain number of posts.

You are, without doubt, the worst member on FreeOnes. It is widely acknowledged. You're even worse than Will E., and that's saying something. People hate your posts, and follow your threads only to mock you. If the rules hadn't been changed and made worse, you would have been perma banned a hundred times. I guess at this point, any addition to post count/board activity is awesome for the FreeOnes team. I'm pretty fucking sick of you, and I may have had just enough.

Fuck you. You are ruining the FreeOnes talk section one post at a time. I'm out of here for a while, and you're the reason. You should have been harnessed months ago, but you just get to run wild. I hope you count this a victory. I count it a loss for FreeOnes.

tialing

Official Checked Star Member

I don't see hypocracy here ...The fact is that Bush was/is in the pocket of big oil...so when oil price fixing became an issue, Bush took criticism and blame because he was down with big oil helping them to further profit at the expense of the consumer...

However, Obama is NOT down with big oil, he has aggressively fought oil price-fixing and artificial price inflation,,,and even more, he has based a large part of his agenda on attempting to wean americans from their addiction to oil by stimulating the research and development of alternative "clean" renewable energy sources.

Because he defies the interests of big oil for the consumer, he is constantly attacked in every way they can think of by Big Oil and their Republican advocates ...race is a common tactic used by Republican politicians because they are racist anyways, and a black man named "Obama" is seemingly and easy target for them.

But in actuality its a poor strategey .... Alluding to race in any way shape or form only results in further compromising their interests .

You just illustrated my point by saying republicans are racist just because they don't agree with Obama's Policies, lol, it has nothing to do with being racist .... it has to do with different policies and beliefs.

In any event, I think you're missing my point .... I never said Obama was FOR big oil .... I simply said that both presidents have or had oil / gas price issues throughout their presidencies .... one gets thrown under the bus and the other gets no blame at all. That's called Hypocracy . I'm not defending Bush , by the way, simply making a point.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

I can't tell if you're joking or just confirmed everything Dirk has said about you in a single post.

You just illustrated my point by saying republicans are racist just because they don't agree with Obama's Policies, lol, it has nothing to do with being racist .... it has to do with different policies and beliefs.

In any event, I think you're missing my point .... I never said Obama was FOR big oil .... I simply said that both presidents have or had oil / gas price issues throughout their presidencies .... one gets thrown under the bus and the other gets no blame at all. That's called Hypocracy . I'm not defending Bush , by the way, simply making a point.

I didn't say that Republicans are racist just because they disagree with Obama's policies and beliefs...I said that Republicans disagree with Obama's policies and beliefs, and they use his race as one of the easiest methods of attacking him..by insinuating that he lacks competancy and/or is unworthy of respect because he is black....If you really think Republicans are beyond utilizing such strategys, then I would respectfully disagree...

I agree with you that the media shows its hypocrisy everyday in many ways, however, I think Obama gets more than his share of blame, from Fox "News" Right Wingers etc., for gas prices, and seemingly any other unfavorable circumstance that may arise during his presidency...whether such criticisms are justified or not.

xfire

goprace.jpg

Actually the premise of this thread is invalid. I'm going to say something about Obama and I don't think I'll be branded a racist.

He isn't focused, but he is pretty smart. He is a good communicator and extremely politically savvy. He has had success focusing his energies to achieve his accomplishments and not get distracted.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

I'm sick of this backward defeatist pathetic propoganda/ rhetoric where "supposedly" inteligent people act like utilizing alternative energy sources is some type of un-obtainable future "magic"...Are you telling me the same minds that put a man on the moon, now can't build a reliable solar-powered car...If that's the case then its good that the NASA space program has been scaled back, because those minds need to be re-focussed and better utilized to tackle the more immediate concerns facing Americans today.

Further, highly advanced solar and electic power technology already exists for vehicles, utilities, etc. but the truth is being constantly stone-walled and hidden by a desperate oil industry trying to hold on to their marketshare as long as humanly possible. http://www.facilitiesnet.com/facilitiesmanagement/article/Being-Green-Getting-Easier--3177,; http://www.issues2000.org/celeb/George_W__Bush_Energy_+_Oil.htm

Gas prices will never go down signifigantly as long as long as oil companies do not have competition,,,, you want gas prices to go down, then buy an electric , or hybrid car...Ride a bike or ride public transportation...Gas prices will go down when people start taking responsibilty for their own actions and power usage, and earnestly and aggresively seek to maximize the usage of renewable energy alternatives.

Gas prices will go down when people stop making cowardly lazy excuses, and playing the blame game, and finally get the backbone to refuse to let oil companies dictate to them how they live their life.

I'm going to agree with you on all of the above. Alternative energy is now cheaper than 10 years ago as far as wind and solar. Companies given the incentive are moving to cleaner energy efficient ways. Not because it it is greener, but because of bottom line savings over the long term and rebates on start up costs. But you've got to admit that corn fuel thing was stupid.

Today when I want to visit my buddy I leave the car at home. Do some walking to and from the train. Less mileage on my car and I get to walk off some of my fat. I probably save a few pennies too. I'll also walk to some stores with a cloth tote. It holds more, doesn't cut my hand and I don't have to throw any plastic out. I don't do these things out of ideology. It just makes sense.

Now when you go into this Bush is the fucking anti-christ shit, I've gotta take you down. "Issues 2000 .Org"? A link to shit that is 12 years old? This is just some more of your consperiecy theory bull shit you found by googling I Hate Bush. Go back to the kids table and let the adults talk.

Bob