• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sasha Sparks

SashaSparks

Official Checked Star Member
I'm doing a live fetish performance Dec.11th! If you are in the Atlanta area come check it out! We will be filming all evening for http://www.sashasparks.com !!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• phobiadecember09v3.jpg
    phobiadecember09v3.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 180
^ such post deserves rep! :thumbsup:

Thanks Sasha! :thumbsup: Dunno how that guy can keep his pants on, seeing that you're tied up and helpless on the floor, I would have feasted on your delectable body :nanner:

Love the "oh shit, I'm fucked" look on you, Sasha :thumbsup: nice clit piercing, take care, babe. Thanks for the boner-inducing, jack off inspirational pics.

Glad to hear you had fun with the floggings, dear Sasha.

You don't like riding crops? Maybe because you're a nasty filly that needs to be tamed by a wild stallion hahaha I love women who have a certain edge to their personality and you certainly have something that I admire, Sasha. Hope you and my other favorite Sasha, Sasha Grey, get together sometime. That would be a doozy for my senses.

SashaSparks

Official Checked Star Member
You don't like riding crops? Maybe because you're a nasty filly that needs to be tamed by a wild stallion hahaha I love women who have a certain edge to their personality and you certainly have something that I admire, Sasha. Hope you and my other favorite Sasha, Sasha Grey, get together sometime. That would be a doozy for my senses.

You just love me for my personality, I knew it, lol :)