• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sasha Sparks

Hi Sasha

saw this post in another thread and babe, you look great! Although, I'm not a big fan of the stench caused by cigarettes...you look damn good and sexy while puffing on one :D

Here's a pic of me smoking, hope you like...I'm a "real life" smoker, I actually smoke and not just for movies or photoshoots. I wanted to shoot more smoking vids for my site and was wondering what you guys are looking for? What about the smoking turns you on? What do you like to see?
XOXO,
Sasha

Thanks!You know, even though I smoke I cannot stand the way it smells and I hate ashtrays, lol! But it does make it easy to shoot for smoking fetish sites since Im actually a smoker!
Glad you like :)

I didn't like it. I LOVED IT! Hope to see more soon :D

Cool cool, I'm taking a break from unloading a 20ft UHaul at the moment but if I'm not to tired tonight I'll post some more pix!

Be careful in unloading :) thanks for considering my request, Sasha! :nanner:

SashaSparks

Official Checked Star Member
Be careful in unloading :) thanks for considering my request, Sasha! :nanner:

Wow this has been a time consuming move, lol! Then a huge neighborhood garage sale a few days later that of course I had to participate in, lol...
Now that I'm getting all my online stuff caught up, what kind of pics would you like to see? Fetish, bondage, glam, candid?
XOXO,
Sasha

Seeing that I'm a greedy bastard, may I have all four and more, Sasha? :crowdgrin:

SashaSparks

Haha, how about this one to start? It's a screenshot from a cumbots video I did...I'll post another tonight or tomorrow, gotta keep you on your toes :elaugh:

And you know you guys can see all my vids plus thousands on images on my site, right?! http://sashasparks.com

It's only $19.99 for a limited time!
XOXO,
Sasha

Attachments

• Snapshot 3 (10-5-2011 1-03 PM).png
    Snapshot 3 (10-5-2011 1-03 PM).png
    136.8 KB · Views: 176
Just saw that one on Twitter...even retweeted that photo. Love the legs, Sasha. Wish it was wrapped around me.

SashaSparks

Just saw that one on Twitter...even retweeted that photo. Love the legs, Sasha. Wish it was wrapped around me.

I posted them about the same time, lol, thanks for complimenting and the RT :)
Here's one I haven't posted anywhere but right here!

Attachments

• Snapshot 1 (10-5-2011 12-58 PM).png
    Snapshot 1 (10-5-2011 12-58 PM).png
    163.7 KB · Views: 158
Sasha, I can't believe that I'm so envious of a machine right now. You're perfectly sculpted. Your body looks truly magnificent.

Lol! And wow, those are some great compliments, thank you :)

I should be the one thanking you. Jerking off has never been fun without some "inspiration" and you definitely inspire me to shoot more, Sasha ;):D

feel free to post more photos here:flame:

SashaSparks

Here's a screen shot from the vid I just posted on my clip store! It's Alissa Black and I, part 2 and she loves sucking on my feet!!
We lick each others pussy, suck on each others toes, eat each others ass, play with dildos and vibrators and even get into the scissor position and grind our pussys together! We both have lip rings so I really love making out with her! I think all you foot fetish guys will enjoy this one cause there is a good deal of mutual toe sucking ;)
I'll post another screen shot when I'm done editing the video for you guys! ;)
XOXO,
Sasha

Attachments

• Snapshot 8 (10-27-2011 9-44 PM).png
    Snapshot 8 (10-27-2011 9-44 PM).png
    188.5 KB · Views: 121
Ms. Black looks like one bad girl! Me likey!