• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Palin

I don't care for her politics, but love her milf-looks. Shot my load over her several times. Her return to politics means more hot pics, I hope? Guys?

So she allegedly had an affair with Glen Rice and folks say that she went through a period when she had a "fetish for Black men." Why is it that these moral folks are really all such closet freaks? Too bad that there weren't cell phone cameras in 87, imagine the photos of her!

Levi says that Bristol got pregnant to get even with her Mom who was also pregnant, man doesn't that just SCREAM trailer trash? And supposedly Sarah had an affair with Todd's business partner and allegedly did coke and pot. Some of their relatives were busted for allegedly making and dealing in meth. It was evidently one big party, Todd has said that Sarah likes to walk around nude so I guess that it was just one big redneck sex in! Guess the Momma Grizzly isn't going to be too happy. Sadly this will piss off many of her supporters while just showing that she's human. (IMO of course)