• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Michelle Gellar v's Jennifer Love Hewitt

Sarah Michelle Gellar or Jennifer Love Hewitt???

• Sarah Michelle Gellar

Votes: 68 34.7%
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt

Votes: 128 65.3%

• Total voters
A year ago I would've easily said Jennifer, but then I saw her toes. Her second toe is waaaay long and her third is as long as the big toe. It's called a BIG TOE for a reason, it's not supposed to tie for second. Yuck.

Nice Shallow Hal reference ...

A year ago I would've easily said Jennifer, but then I saw her toes. Her second toe is waaaay long and her third is as long as the big toe. It's called a BIG TOE for a reason, it's not supposed to tie for second. Yuck.
Nice Shallow Hal reference. I particular like the same actor indirectly referring to it, when he used it as a joke in Seinfield as well. ;)

That was a joke, right? Because I'd never dismiss a beautiful woman because she has coup d'EToe. ;)

Heck, asymmetric breast sizes don't bother me, and they are far more noticeable than a toe when you're making love. E.g., Shay Laren. Beauty is beauty.

It wouldn't stop me from marrying Jennifer and/or fucking her every chance I got. You don't fuck her feet. So who cares about that. It's her pussy and ass and tits and mouth that get worked on.

One Jennifer is worth ten Sarah's :nanner:

roronoa3000

Banned

I hadn't noticed that she had feet, my eyes can't seem to get lower than her ass. JLH is my personal goddess. She decorates her vagina people, come on!!