• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Michelle Gellar v's Jennifer Love Hewitt

Sarah Michelle Gellar or Jennifer Love Hewitt???

• Sarah Michelle Gellar

Votes: 68 34.7%
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt

Votes: 128 65.3%

• Total voters
I have to go with JLH on this one!

Jennifer has great tits

I vote to spear and copulate Hewitt's body while sucking Gellar's face (and I'm normally a brunette lover).
The most pathetic thing is that Hewitt has developed some seriously nice tail and womanly form and the media calls her fat.

BTW, I recall hearing a rumor a couple years ago that JLH was going to pose in Playboy. A couple DJ's I listen to regularly brought it up, but I've never heard anything since. What a shame.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Even though I found Sarah more and more attractive over the years, I think she is nothing against my sweet J Lo He!

Jennifer has one of the most gorgeous faces and smiles around! Absolutely stunning!

:lovecoupl

Last edited:
Even though I found Sarah more and more attractive over the years, I think she is nothing against my sweet J Lo He!

Jennifer has one of the most gorgeous faces and smiels around! Absolutely stunning!

:lovecoupl

Yeah, most definately. There is no doubt she has a beautiful body. But her face, her eyes, her smile. She's the kind of girl you would make love to. And I'll bet she's a total sweetheart too.

I had a crush on Jennifer Love when she was a little one (as was I) back in the day. I think she was one of the first girls I ever had a crush on. Hmmm, her versus Sarah is a hard one. I think you'd have to toss a coin for me on that one. :rubbel: