• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MoonEye

Banned
Thanks mate. :thumbsup:

I was just wondering if someone already knew... Oh, well, I guess I'll have look into it.

MoonEye

Banned
Hey Sandee,

Nice to see you again here. Thank you for the link regarding posters. I'll surely check it out. And thank you for the new set. WOW!! You look stunning as always. :bowdown:
The only problem with your sets is that a guy will more likely fall in love with you before anything else, lol.
The pics are, in the lack of better expression - perfect.

Alexx - thanks for that, but I should quit posting links to Sandee's pics. I mean - when Sandee herself posts something like this... Everything else pales in comparison, don't you think. Lol!

Here's to the Lady and future sets like the ones made so far!
Show them who's the best, Sandee! :thumbsup:

MoonEye,

It seems we've both been bitten by the Sandee-bug. What a delirious pleasure! :spin:

A bug that has bitten myself,Blackjack,RKO,and Georges.A mighty fine bug bite if i say so myself.

MoonEye

Banned
As fine a big bite as one could ever dream of :thumbsup: , and the 'delirious pleasure' being just the right word for it.
It seams to be spreading though, lol :rofl:

One thing, though, Once bitten - there is no turning back ;)

But then again - who in the blazes would ever want to turn back?!
I even want to be more intoxicated (if that is possible).

To the finest thread and the finest Lady on the net!! :glugglug:

MoonEye

Banned
Why do you torment me?! Do you take pleasure in it?

Just kidding, great pic Laibach :thumbsup:

Now, that's exactly what I was talking about. Someone find me a pic where she does not lok awesome?! I dare you, lol!
(heads-up - there isn't one so don't bother looking ;) )

Btw, Sandee is the Queen. Why would she bother for presidents place?! She already rules. :thumbsup:

cobraii

Banned
I hear next year at L.A. Erotica they are adding new awards for these contests at the convention.

1. This will be the total yardage for shooting these 3 items out of your cooch hole, 1 at a time.
A. pingpong ball
B. banana
C. a waffle iron

2. Same as 1 but with 2 changes, this time shooting from the Dirt hole & Item C is a golf club of your choice. Lubing up is allowed where last year it was not.

3. How many sets of balls can you fit in your mouth at once. No half sets allowed.

4. Stuff and run, you have to shove 6 ben wha balls up you ass or cooch ( it's a your choice option ) run 50 yards, pull them out and smoke a cigarette from the same hole. Best time wins.

5. Anal batter up. Stick a wiffle ball bat up you shit shoot and who ever can hit a ball pitched to you the farthest wins.

Bonus game. 25 points
*** Again shooting ping pong balls but it's players choice Shit shoot or cooch shoot. The object is to get the balls into little glass goldfish bowls without killing the fish.

Good luck and may the best star win!

:cool: :cool:

Laibach said:
Sandee from L.A. Erotica courtesy of noahped from Sandee`s fan forum.
DAMN... photo sets do not do her justice. The candids is where she shines!! The trade show pics and the grocery store pics are amongst my favorites...

MoonEye

Banned
To Cobraii:

How did you come up with something like that so quickly?! :eek:
I need to understand! :confused:

Carefull - you're threading on our dreams. :D

To Saint:

Right you are! Those candid shots just go to prove that she is like a dream weather she is preparing for the shooting of the set or going to supermarket :thumbsup:

Sandee is hott no matter what.She could do a set with a paper bag over her head and still make it sexy.

MoonEye

Banned
Hmm... Not sure about the paper bag - I really like her face. :thumbsup:

Just joking! Laibach - you couldn't have said it better. I agree 100%.

Sandee Westgate is No.1 :bowdown:
Here and everywhere, now and always...
(to himeslf: ...where did I get that from?...)

MoonEye

Banned
Believe me, Laibach, there's nothing more I'd like than to join her site. Unfortunately, I'm in Europe and not really a credit card fan. See my problem?
Oh well, I guess I'll have to go to my bank and get one.

Thanks for the tip, anyway. You joined it as you posted some time ago, yes? I envy you, mate. :thumbsup: