• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
MoonEye said:
I thought you were going to be there 'front row, center' as I recall, yes?

I was in Vegas the week of Erotica.

Sweet pics, Laibach! :thumbsup: Sandee looks cute and cuddly. :)

Sandee top op the pops at the moment and it will take some doing to get her off there

MoonEye

Banned
Laibach - awesome pics :glugglug:

Sandee - :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

But what else is new about that, seriously? :thumbsup:

hot mama hot ass hot tits definitely a babe of babes

sandee2004 said:
You guys are sooooo cute! I love reading all the posts! Thank you!!
xoxoxo, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com
:nanner:
You're welcome Sandee-bug. The pleasure is all ours. :)

How did you manage that (the Big O) with the crew hanging around? :confused: If only we knew which set to look up ?????

Smooches back to you! :kiss:

MoonEye

Banned
Well since the rash from that bug-bite consumed us she could give us a small hint, perhaps.

What do you say, Sandee? :angels: Pretty please (with cherry on top)

MoonEye

Banned
Ha-ha! Very funny. Ho-ho! It is to laugh...

Seriously, Cobraii, that attitude will get us nowhere. The only thing that might happen is for her to stop posting here.
And we don't wont that to happen, now do we?

I think the Sandee-bug has bitten Cobraii, too. Why else would he keep coming back here? :D

MoonEye

Banned
I agree with you Dire_Need.

The only thing is that cobraii insists that it was Ron-bug that bit him. Odd :rofl:

cobraii

Banned
I think it's funny you guys think she is posting in here and I like a fine ass. Wake up it's her web-master bumping her thread and pushing her site to the top posting a pic or page once in awhile. Do you really think she would waste her time in here with some perv's when she could be using her talents sticking something up her kazoo, bending over & smiling then selling it on her web site?
You don't have to worry, they won't stop pushing there site and her many talents. Sandee like Brandee Mandee or Candeeeeeee or any other stripper name all do it with the boyfriend running the site.
Enjoy the Ass, but i think its time for a little boob lift and get rid of that hideous ass tattoo. It makes her look stupid. Another chick with a stupid meaningless tattoo, just to have one. She should have a pointing finger following her around saying look at me I got a Tattoo.
Like I said, I enjoy the Ass from the non tattoo side. Merry Xmas! :)

Merry X-mas???? You do plan ahead. I bet Sandee is on your shopping list. :D

MoonEye

Banned
Now that wasn't very nice of you, cobraii, lol.

But seriously, mate, if we wish to believe that it is Sandee posting here - what does that have to do with you. All the jokes made here are not intended to insult you. Not mine, and I'm certain noone else's too (in case that was what set you off).
Anyway, this is all starting to sound like a repetition of the argument between kevinnn and the others pages ago.
I for one do not intend to go that way.
You don't like her - that's okay. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But I'm sure we can discuss your dislikes about her like normal guys, having a chat over a pint.

I'll drink to that. Cheers!