• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
absolutely right, georges! It's awesome, thanks a lot, hunn! :lovecoupl

RKO!!!05

Banned
sandee2004 said:
Now THOSE are some of the 1st shots I ever did!! I think I was 19 when I did those. Yikes!!! I'm going to be 26 May 5th!! So that was a loooong time ago! Wow!!

Have a good day! xoxo, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com

sexxy.jpg

Really????? Awwwwwwwwww I think that's cool, not anything to be ashamed of, but if its make you feel uncomfortable, then I apologize for posting it.

BTW I think this is the hottest pic I've seen of you. . . . . . . no wait, all the pics I've seen of you are :flame:. This just adds to that list,hehehe. Thanks for posting it Sandee. :iloveyou: :kiss: :thumbsup:

georges

Staff member
nice links probe and holdol, thanks for sharing :thumbsup::hatsoff:

ok.. the photographer uses Photoshop / GIMP, but there is nothing left of a real body... ofcourse she is plastic fantastic, but not my kind of photography... :(

DSCF0070.jpg

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member

RKO!!!05

Banned
Richy.nl said:
ok.. the photographer uses Photoshop / GIMP, but there is nothing left of a real body... ofcourse she is plastic fantastic, but not my kind of photography... :(

DSCF0070.jpg

Are you sure you are talking about the person who took the pic and how they took it, or are you talking about Sandee or both even, cos I'm just a little confused? :confused:

RKO!!!05

Banned
sandee2004 said:
Alexx, the idea of a Slave brings many naughty thoughts to my head! Are you sure you want that demanding of a position? hehe

I know I would, hehehe!!!!! :hit: :shy: :tongue: ;)

oh, BTW Sandee, just thought I'd let you know, I now have a folder labelled Sandee pics and I have a total of 289 in there. I know ages ago I asked for more so I could reach the 300 mark, hehehe, as you can see I am 11 away, you think you could give us a few more links, it would help, I'm sure, get that amount way past 300??? :)

sandee2004 said:
Alexx, the idea of a Slave brings many naughty thoughts to my head! Are you sure you want that demanding of a position? hehe

Babe, I'm ready, willing and very able! Demanding it may be, but the rewards would make it worth it. ;)

:bowdown: :iloveyou: