• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

member469

Closed Account!
I just realized that Sandee has passed Nextdoor Nikki as having the largest thread now...COOL! She has a 16 post lead, and let's keep it that way.

Congrats Sandee!!
:thumbsup:

Phil77

Banned
Another favorite babe of mine. Congrats to Sandee Westgate on having the most popular thread on Freeones.

Do I have a problem with my monitor or did sandee really took her hair darker?
Sandee should continue this darkening of her hair.

Phil77

Banned
I could careless about her color, she could have Pink, blue, or purple hair and she still would be hot and sexy to me!!

RKO!!!05

Banned
sandee2004 said:
heheh... you guys crack me up! BTW- nice dream! heeh!

Here's a new pic for ya:

sandee8.jpg

Kisses to you!
xoxoxo, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com

Magnificent, just simply magnificent, you couldnt ask for anything more and as they said once in sports commentary (which I know you wouldnt associate with this nor does it make any sense, but anyway,lol. . . . .) 'You just couldn't write the script!!!!' hehehehe :D :tongue:

Thanks for posting that Sandee and please do keep us up to date for any forthcoming sets. :thumbsup:

georges

Staff member
I am at the angels :angels: very nice pic, thanks so much for sharing sandee :Kiss: :iloveyou:

Sandee
Stunning is aal I can say

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Sandee. Just for our imagination could you tell us what girl you'd love to do a photo shoot with that you haven't or wouldn't get a chance to do one with. Thanks