• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

emir111

Banned
Here's a vid of Sandee hawking an ass toy -- I didn't know she was a gay man :) The boobs and bra apparently confused me.

OK seriously, she's fun to watch in any situation, and sweet, and.... can sit on my dick anytime! :)

I know its bad to quote yourself but hey... I just registered on Sandee's forum and there's a whole thread there about this vid. Very cool :) If it was anyone else doing the video I'd say "meh" but she realy made me check it out. That's the quality I like best about Sandee -- she's genuine and into it.

WTG Sandee.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
I know its bad to quote yourself but hey... I just registered on Sandee's forum and there's a whole thread there about this vid. Very cool :) If it was anyone else doing the video I'd say "meh" but she realy made me check it out. That's the quality I like best about Sandee -- she's genuine and into it.

WTG Sandee.

That's for sure :) hehehe! Thanks sweetie!:D

Sandee, Looking amazing as always, great website an hot outfits. I really appreciate the Hardcore scenes you share with us, as I was never expecting them. Anychance at getting a proper hc scene though with some professional male talent such as some of the guys at mrbigdickshotchicks. Amatuer females is kinda hot but Amatuer male talent is ugh.

Just one scene would be amazing :D Keep up the great work.

I'm so happy, Because I found pixs for Sandee's pussy
mmmm :)

Kinda feels "more real" if you ask me ...

Sandee, Looking amazing as always, great website an hot outfits. I really appreciate the Hardcore scenes you share with us, as I was never expecting them. Anychance at getting a proper hc scene though with some professional male talent such as some of the guys at mrbigdickshotchicks. Amatuer females is kinda hot but Amatuer male talent is ugh.
Just one scene would be amazing :D Keep up the great work.
Well, I kinda like the amateur men with "overloaded lust."
Yeah, they can't control themselves and utterly cannot stop themselves.
Kinda feels "more real" if you ask me.

One of the most universally beautiful women on the planet sharing herself with a male lover.
Professionals not required, regular Joe's who get to experience such a woman are blessed.