• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Hello Ms Sandee,....

I sent a private email to your dot com email address. But I've not gotten a responce. I put alot of heart and stuff into it and was wondering if I need to resend it. I know you get tons of emails and totally respect the fact your a busy career woman. Also can anyone join your forum?

Respectfully
Jason

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Hello Ms Sandee,....

I sent a private email to your dot com email address. But I've not gotten a responce. I put alot of heart and stuff into it and was wondering if I need to resend it. I know you get tons of emails and totally respect the fact your a busy career woman. Also can anyone join your forum?

Respectfully
Jason
I don't know where you send it, but my email is sandee@sandeewestgate.com

Hello Ms Sandee

Sorry for the misunderstanding but I turned 18 on June 22nd. The PM I sent was old like from early in June I just resent it. I get excited sometimes. LOL I tried waiting to send it to you until the 22nd of June but I couldn't wait. Sorry about that. I guess I'd been email you at the wrong addy I found on another site. I'm sorry! Is everything cool?

Respectfully
Jason

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Hello Ms Sandee

Sorry for the misunderstanding but I turned 18 on June 22nd. The PM I sent was old like from early in June I just resent it. I get excited sometimes. LOL I tried waiting to send it to you until the 22nd of June but I couldn't wait. Sorry about that. I guess I'd been email you at the wrong addy I found on another site. I'm sorry! Is everything cool?

Respectfully
Jason
I'm not comfortable talking with minors. Either way, your email was off topic since I don't do boys on film.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!