• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Oh,I forgot to mention that the straight,blond hairstyle that doesn`t cover your forehead makes you look prettier than ever before IMO.Also the make-up with those sexy eyelashes,pink lipstick etc.are spot on for my taste.This is my favorite Sandee set so far :) The more I look at those pics the more I like your look there.
You look just perfect in that set! :thumbsup:

Checked the blog and I like the darker hair...you can rock whatever you want and still be the hottest girl out there. The red was so hot back a while ago too, keep changing it up and keep kicking ass.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Oh,I forgot to mention that the straight,blond hairstyle that doesn`t cover your forehead makes you look prettier than ever before IMO.Also the make-up with those sexy eyelashes,pink lipstick etc.are spot on for my taste.This is my favorite Sandee set so far :) The more I look at those pics the more I like your look there.
You look just perfect in that set! :thumbsup:

Thank you Fonz!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the hair/makeup that way too. I apprecaiate your feedback! xoox, Sandee

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I don't know if I ever will. The demand for me to do it is there, but not sure if I would even want to. :D

It is your choice to make.

Yup, and a BIG one! :)

It wouldn't matter to me. I think a lot of people would be totally fine if you never did that. You do have a lot of loyal fans. I know my opinion probably doesn't mean anymore than anybody else’s, but I think with something like that, unless you are totally sure and you don't have to question it, it probably isn't something you should do. :2 cents:

Sandee I must say you have one of the most amazing butts....not to mention one of the most perfect bodies in the biz.......your beautiful

Yup, and a BIG one! :)
Hey, Sandee. I'll be straight with you, I was hoping to see you do the DP someday. But you have to follow your dream. If you're happy with what you do, you will make us happy. It doesn't get better than that. :lovecoupl