• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm going out to a Christmas Party tonight.. and got a cap to show you guys!! oxxo, Sandee
out.jpg

wooow... Never saw anyone sitting in front of a computer that sexy :rolleyes:

I see your taking your gifts:D Hope ya have fun:thumbsup:

Damn,...Sandee I love the way you look in that black dress. Your so fucking sexy!!! Your boobies look so damn good. Pardon me while I wipe the drool from my chin. All I can say is yummy!!! Make me wish I was a newborn. LOL

LOL
mbeal78

I'm going out to a Christmas Party tonight.. and got a cap to show you guys!! oxxo, Sandee
out.jpg

Damn,...Sandee I love the way you look in that black dress. Your so fucking sexy!!! Your boobies look so damn good. Pardon me while I wipe the drool from my chin. All I can say is yummy!!! Make me wish I was a newborn. LOL All I've gotta ask have you been naughty or nice this year? I bet Santa would love to have you as one of his helpers.

LOL
mbeal78

Yes, you really do shine like a star, Sandee. I like the outfit, and you look spectacular. Thank you very much for these candid shots. xOOx

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Amazing! I bet Santa Claus gave you and your friends even the presents he was bringing for others, as he couldn't resist your beauty! :) Thank you for the pics, Sandee, you're a really wonderful sweetie! :bowdown: :lovecoupl

wow....she is a sexy gal! :)