• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
You've been spoiling us, Sandee! :lovecoupl Thank you for the new beautiful pic and wish you a nice weekend! :bowdown: :hatsoff:

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Awwwww thanks guys! Have a great weekend! xoxo, Sandee

hi guys and yummy princess!!well i've been spying on freeones for a long time and i can just say boys be lucky that sandee is the great person that she really is she sure spoil you good but even better you guys should really join her site to see how she spoil us there but take my advice and join for a year or even better email her to get a lifetime membership its worth a billion dollars=) to you princess!! my one and only i just wanna say thank you babe for your awesome work and i really hope you enjoying what you do i sure enjoy you=)

You look so pretty, babe. And the pose!...You know how to drive a guy crazy. Now, I'm nothing but a hunk of burnin' love. Heeeh! I :lovecoupl when you tease me with preview pics like this.

Have a fun and refreshing weekend, Sandee.
xOOx
Here's a sample from my gallery going up Monday :)
hehehehehe!

angelsample.jpg

Hope you like it :)

xoxo, Sandee
www.sandeewestgate.com
www.sandeeshop.com

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
You look so pretty, babe. And the pose!...You know how to drive a guy crazy. Now, I'm nothing but a hunk of burnin' love. Heeeh! I :lovecoupl when you tease me with preview pics like this.

Have a fun and refreshing weekend, Sandee.
xOOx
Thanks Dire!! :) Kisses, Sandee

pitino

are you talking to me?
Gorgeous Sandee! my greetings :hatsoff:

That's an elegant and sexy outfit you are wearing tonight, Sandee. You look gorgeous. Hope you are enjoying yourself at the party. Post a pic from the party later, if you can. I'd like to see and the whole outfit. Besides, you always look amazing in candid photos.

I'm glad that you posted the cam pic. It's kind of like getting a pic from a friend on a camera phone, real-time and personal. Cool idea...You rock, babe! Kisses back at you.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
The cam pic, and the sample one a page or two back are incredible. Thanks, Sandee.

I honestly don't know how you can keep changing your look, but still keep bringing the heat! ;) :flame: