• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't have the cash to get a lot of material, but Sandee is one of the few people good enough that she makes me wish I had a internet connection capable of reliably buying and downloading her videos when they occasionally come out.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member

sandee2004

I don't have the cash to get a lot of material, but Sandee is one of the few people good enough that she makes me wish I had a internet connection capable of reliably buying and downloading her videos when they occasionally come out.
That's so sweet of you! <3

I hope you enjoyed it babe! :))

I did indeed.. her is a review for everyone else... perhaps it will excite a few more into purchasing it. :)

Scene is 8:55 long
Starts off with Sandee facing away washing herself, she turns and starts titty fucking the guy with which then transitions into some nice BJ action. As usual eye contact is great and Sandee fully deepthroats him a few times. Sandee is smiling and appears to be really into the guy the whole time. She then turns her back to him and guides his cock into her pussy while she has her right leg up. When she puts the right leg down she has to be on her tippy toes while she slams that perfect ass back over & over as she braces herself on the front of the shower. You see water running down her back as she starts to cream on his dick(HOT!!). The angle changes at 6:45 and gives you a closeup of her pussy from beneath, but transitions back fairly quickly. Sandee grabs her ass and pulls it apart while she is being fucked and then either puts her finger in her pussy or her ass (I cant be sure..Sandee??? which is it?) She then turns around makeup smeared and takes a nice load on her face while she is kneeling.

I did indeed.. her is a review for everyone else... perhaps it will excite a few more into purchasing it. :)

Starts off with Sandee facing away washing herself, she turns and starts titty fucking the guy with which then transitions into some nice BJ action. As usual eye contact is great and Sandee fully deepthroats him a few times. Sandee is smiling and appears to be really into the guy the whole time. She then turns her back to him and guides his cock into her pussy while she has her right leg up. When she puts the right leg down she has to be on her tippy toes while she slams that perfect ass back over & over as she braces herself on the front of the shower. You see water running down her back as she starts to cream on his dick(HOT!!). The angle changes at 6:45 and gives you a closeup of her pussy from beneath, but transitions back fairly quickly. Sandee grabs her ass and pulls it apart while she is being fucked and then either puts her finger in her pussy or her ass (I cant be sure..Sandee??? which is it?) She then turns around makeup smeared and takes a nice load on her face while she is kneeling.

:eek:

I must read it over and over again:drool1:

sandee2004

Oito... I REALLLLLLY appreciate this review! Thanks babe! <3

Sandee, I've bought the video... how can i view it?

When you ordered the vid you gave Sandee an email address at checkout.. Sandee sends a link to that email address.. You can right click the link and select "Download Linked File" and it will download to your computer :) ("download linked file" is how you do it on a Mac, I'd guess if you have a PC you'd click "Save As" or something similar to that)

Hope that helps you out

Sandee

have you tried wearing foot jewelry like anklet bracelets? You would look awesome on them; your feet are just amazing ! Hope you consider it !

After seeing that link, I signed up for the site and bought the video. The shower video she linked above is insanely hot, and the recent iphone videos she's posted to her site are also fucking smoking hot. She also gives members access to a directory of iphone pictures that she doesn't post anywhere else AFAIK, and in general they are all fucking hot as hell.

Sandee is something else. I don't know how long I'll be a member this time (I've subbed in the past) but I am enjoying her content now and with the discount she's been running on her monthly rate I think its a pretty good deal for what you get from her on a regular basis.

/shill ;-)