• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Is Sandee doing boy/girl again or are those older videos she has that she is now uploading to her site?

The two most recent b/g iphone vids she posted on her site are new.. She did not wait to upload them. Whether or not she will continue to make more and post them I can't tell you (cause I don't know, not cause I'm trying to be an ass. lol). I am a HUGE fan of those vids myself so I'd def enjoy more but that's Sandee's decision and I'll support her, like I have for YEARS, no matter what she does :lovecoupl

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
They're either 900px horizonally or 900px vertically (aspect ratio preserved).

She also has private a private iPhone picture gallery for members only which is updated often, and not shown to twitter followers.

Nope. And Sandee's support is brilliant. :bowdown:

Thanks Daitro!! :)

sandee2004

Sandee,

been a while since I've seen you and DAMN have you gotten a lot of tattoos!!! I love it and all, and you're obviously hooked, but keep them simple....no sleeves, etc....and how come none on your lower back??? Love the tramp stamp!!:nanner:

Love ya babe, you will always be sexy:drool1:

Thank you so much! I'm done with tattoos. No sleeves... and nothing crazy like that. I feel like I'm done at this point :) I did want to get a hummingbird eventually somewhere, but I have no idea where. So I'm def not in a rush to get it :) xoxo< Sandee

sandee2004

The two most recent b/g iphone vids she posted on her site are new.. She did not wait to upload them. Whether or not she will continue to make more and post them I can't tell you (cause I don't know, not cause I'm trying to be an ass. lol). I am a HUGE fan of those vids myself so I'd def enjoy more but that's Sandee's decision and I'll support her, like I have for YEARS, no matter what she does :lovecoupl

Oh there will be more :)

sid-sexy

Banned
Sandee is one of the sexiest looking women in the world.