• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
she is always so hot and beautiful her smile can light up a room but this is one of my favorite pics frommy favorite set http://www.imagebam.com/image/2a0ced28707676

OMG I want to comment on that pick, but ,,,I,,uhh,,, I , uuhh ,I mean ,, uhhh ,,,,, mmm,, Oh, forget it,, I am totally frazzled, That look makes me melt. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Hey Sandee, again you left me totally useless for a few minutes until I can come back to earth. But what a mind trip it was. Thanks Beautiful; and thanks to 'thebear247' for great a post.

OMG I want to comment on that pick, but ,,,I,,uhh,,, I , uuhh ,I mean ,, uhhh ,,,,, mmm,, Oh, forget it,, I am totally frazzled, That look makes me melt. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Hey Sandee, again you left me totally useless for a few minutes until I can come back to earth. But what a mind trip it was. Thanks Beautiful; and thanks to 'thebear247' for great a post.

anytime man

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Miss Sandee I thought that's why you wouldn't work with Nikki Benz cus your such good friends?
Oh I think something got missunderstood somewhere. I'd love to work with Nikki. I've been bugging her to shoot with me for a long time now! hehehe!

Jesse and I have done a lot of stuff together already as well... and we both LOVE women, so I think when we do work together again, it's going to be HOT!!!!!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
HAHAHAHHAH! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Muaaah! :D