• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Holy shit, Batman...Now I've got my own batpole!!!
Ms. Sandee, you are one sexy, gorgeous and voluptuously beautiful woman.
All the best...

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
amazing body!!

Amazing sets. And these also sets hansomely illustrate why I think Sandee has some of the sexiest hands out there -- in addition to all of her other fine features!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Sandee is it true that Jesse Capelli is back in the business and if so do you have any plans to do a scene together?
YES it's true!! She's one of my best friends, and I KNOW we will end up working together. ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member

Amazing sets. And these also sets hansomely illustrate why I think Sandee has some of the sexiest hands out there -- in addition to all of her other fine features!

Thank you cooldude!

You pointed out in my post, that she has sexy hands....yes you are 100% right she has great sexy hands, a sexy babe could have.....specially in the first link......in the first row of gallery...in a picture where she is offering the beautiful boobs to me and you to suck......flylickerflylickerflylicker
that is amazing.............flylickerflylickerflylicker:nanner::thumbsup:

Sandee Westage:
The pic above......you included is over hot.....too much.......keep it up we need such......more......please!

YES it's true!! She's one of my best friends, and I KNOW we will end up working together. ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

That's great news, Sandee! Can't wait...:nanner::thefinger:glugglug: