• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Tee heee! oxxo, Sandee

Aww,....Sandee that new picture there is hott as hell!!!Damn,...you look fuckin sexy! Sweetheart I would love just to eat you up! I'd eat your kittie like a bowl of vanilla icecream. My mouth is just watering just looking at that shot. I'd get up from my computer to wipe my chin but my cock is so hard I can't get up. LOL All I can say is pass me a spoon I know what I wanna to eat for desert. I love you Sandee!!! You look sultry in white. I love Foxes.

ps,...I would love to suck your toes and lick your feet!!!! I hope that doesn't sound strange but I have the biggest foot fetish with you. Only you.

OMG Sandee you are HOT!!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 962
Sandee you know I luv ya in Pink, but this White set, girl its a close second!! Hey I tried that E-Mail addy, like 8 times to get those pictures to you, but I got no reply back. Could you PM me so I get the correct E-Mail addy so I can get them to you. Thanks Sandee X's & O's to ya!!! :wave2:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Not that this is a bad thing,but has anyone else noticed that the mods seem to approves Sandee's pics alot quicker then everyone elses,but then again who wouldn't.:1orglaugh

Your looking incredible Sandee

Not that this is a bad thing,but has anyone else noticed that the mods seem to approves Sandee's pics alot quicker then everyone elses,but then again who wouldn't.:1orglaugh

Your looking incredible Sandee
The mods do a great job, that's for sure.

So does Sandee. Just look at that pic. She's yummy.

sandee's_fun

Copyright © by SF . All rights reserved.
Sandee Sweetie Thank You for the pics !:bowdown: AWENSOME ! :thumbsup: :lovecoupl Have a great weekend . Take care !

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Thank you very much, Sandee! I have heaven on earth with your beautiful pics! :) Have a nice weekend, sweetie! :bowdown: :lovecoupl

pitino

are you talking to me?
Awesome!!! thanks Sandee! you look gorgeous!!!

I hope you are having a good weekend. :kiss:

P.S.: I sent you a PM here with some news. Check it out.