• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
http://www.baddbitches.com/731-Sandee-And-Mercedez-licking-pussy.html Mmmm... one of my all time favortie shoots! oxoxox, Sandee
I like the tongue-to-tongue pics in this set - so sexy. And the way Mercedez dominates you in that set, particularly the pic where she has one hand between your legs and her other hand at your throat. That's hot!

You look incredibly hot in the pic with Audrey, like you're ready to devour her. And I like like the wedgie thing you have there too. :) xOOx

Well there is some stuff in my members area already. As far as new stuff, I'm not sure. xoxoxo, sandee
Maybe we can help you make up your mind? Heheh. Let's take a poll - everyone who wants to see more boy/girl scenes from Sandee please stand up. ... Yep, just as I thought, nearly all are standing at attention. Babe, whenever you're ready, we're ready. Booo yaahhh!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
I hope you guys are having a good week so far! Kisses all over! oxox, Sandee

Attachments

• IMG_0986.jpg
    IMG_0986.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 904

sandee2004

I cannot have a bad week with your kisses, sweetie! Thank you for another amazing pic - you're more than perfect beauty, Sandee! All the best to you! :bowdown: :lovecoupl

You're *VERY* welcome! Thank YOU for being so sweet! xoxoxo, Sandee

Attachments

• IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 1,438
Re: Sandee Westgate - red rapture

That's the right stuff - beautiful and hot. Oohhh, the curvature! :) Thanks for this amazing pic, Sandee. Love it. xOOx

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Thank you very much, Sandee! I am speechless... But do I need to say anything? I am just watching and enjoying and happy... Have a nice day, sweetie! :bowdown: :lovecoupl

Love that pose Sandee, with the Red & Black & Sandstone steps in back, Your Smokin Hot Girl!!!! ;)

Now We Have The Front & Back, Just When Ya Think "It Don't Get Any Better Than This" Sandee, Ya Just Spoil Us!!! Luv Ya Babe!!! :lovecoupl
P.S. We'll Take ALL The Spoiling We Can Get Sweetie!! ;) Take Care!!

sandee2004

Now We Have The Front & Back, Just When Ya Think "It Don't Get Any Better Than This" Sandee, Ya Just Spoil Us!!! Luv Ya Babe!!! :lovecoupl
P.S. We'll Take ALL The Spoiling We Can Get Sweetie!! ;) Take Care!!

Tee heee! oxxo, Sandee

Attachments

• 074T0111.jpg
    074T0111.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,183
Holy cannoli! What a great photo - you look scrumptious all the way down to your toes. :bowdown: xOOx