• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
sandee2004 said:
Thanks you guys! I doubt I will go 100% brunette. I like having some blonde mixed in. It's more "me" :) Thanks for the all sweet posts! I appreciate them!! Kisses, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com

Great!
Some blonde highlights are oky, like in the DarkDesire set. But the more dark color comes into play, the more sexier Sandee gets (in my eyes).
Maybe sometimes her website opens with the slogan "Most Sexy brunette" ...
I wish this comes true ...

Sandee, Thanx for your nice replies and considering our thoughts.

M

MantaSlash

God Damn.. is it real..
Sandee Westgate on the freeones.com message board..
To be hounest she`s the hottest star in the businees and will probably be the hottest star of the decade and millenium or what you guys call it in the US..
If there`s one star I could take out for dinner, it would be Sandee ;)

:bowdown: :bowdown: Sandee :bowdown: :bowdown:

I have missed this thread . . . . Its totally naked without me :)

eddie62 said:
It's about time....get rid of the other name now.

LOL :glugglug:

Its nice to be back on here,And im quite fond of the other alias :hatsoff:

Great link BNF... Its not quite new,but who really cares ?? . . . . Its Sandee greatness,and thats all that really matters.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I thought it was new to the thread, but I knew it was probably available to members from the © date.... Still, it is one of the best duo sets I've seen.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww......... I'm blushing. Thank you!!

MantaSlash said:
God Damn.. is it real..
Sandee Westgate on the freeones.com message board..
To be hounest she`s the hottest star in the businees and will probably be the hottest star of the decade and millenium or what you guys call it in the US..
If there`s one star I could take out for dinner, it would be Sandee ;)

:bowdown: :bowdown: Sandee :bowdown: :bowdown:

member469

Closed Account!
sandee2004 said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww......... I'm blushing. Thank you!!

Sandee, I know you're a busy girl, but I have been sending you messages about other forums posting full sets of you. Do you care about it, please let me know? I have been able to close down 3 forums that had been posting full sets of some of the models that frequent Freeones, and you're one of them. You haven't replied to my pm's about this, so I don't know if you care or not??

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Eddie

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Yes I care.... but emailing me at: sandee@sandeewestgate.com is the BEST way to contact me. I rarely check freeones PM's. FYI! xoxo, Sandee

eddie62 said:
Sandee, I know you're a busy girl, but I have been sending you messages about other forums posting full sets of you. Do you care about it, please let me know? I have been able to close down 3 forums that had been posting full sets of some of the models that frequent Freeones, and you're one of them. You haven't replied to my pm's about this, so I don't know if you care or not??

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Eddie