• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
eddie62 said:
It's an old set, bro. You can tell by the platinum blonde hair she once had.

Yup... old hair and old boobs! LOL! hehe!
That was from 2001 I think? WOW.. super old.

sandee2004 said:
Awesome Glove! Thank you!!!! :D
Not sure what's next.... nothing too drastic! hehe! Kisses, Sandee

From my point of view, a change to brunette should be the next step.
All these wig-galleries clearly show the beauty of sandee, even more intense
with a darker haircolor. For me, the blonde look is getting a bit boring
with the time and each time a new set is released, I wish it would be a brunette one.

And the platinum blonde lovers should get their stuff by wigs, then
white blonde ones.

Sandee! Been a BIG fan of yours for years!!! You are SO fine! Keep up the sexy work and stay HOT!!

BTW, I LOVE blondes....hint hint....:D

casimir said:
From my point of view, a change to brunette should be the next step.
All these wig-galleries clearly show the beauty of sandee, even more intense
with a darker haircolor. For me, the blonde look is getting a bit boring
with the time and each time a new set is released, I wish it would be a brunette one.

And the platinum blonde lovers should get their stuff by wigs, then
white blonde ones.

While Sandee is stunningly gorgeous as a red head and a brunette, and I happen to like brunettes, she just looks best as a blonde. It just wouldn't be the same if she changed her hair color. The wigs she wears once in a while are a good enough change a pace for me. I especially like the blonde look she has now.

sandee2004 said:
I might just do that :)

He he, sandee.
Is this a sign you are on the way getting convinced of the brunette look?

A new brunette look would probably boost the attention to your person.
So keep the changes going on!

I suppose a change of hair color would be traumatic to many of your fans, Sandee; since you are so well known and admired as a blonde. But I like how you change your look from time to time, it keeps your image fresh and exciting. I think I'm going to rave about the hair color and style we glimpsed on the Freeones t-shirt photo. Though I need to see pics without the cap before I make up my mind. That set is going to be classic. Heheh.

Sandee, I think the first thing that caught my attention to you, was your eyes. You have very beautiful eyes, and of course your lips. You are a very sexy woman. Youv'e got the body of a tight young 18 year old girl, except better. Your hair is awsome, anyway you color it. (I think) Keep up the great work, and thanks for talking to us, your a sweetheart. We all greatly appreciate you. Any new pictures coming out? Love you!

So, you guys don't see the humor in that? He's either an idiot or a genius. Either way, I bet Sandee laughs her ass off when she reads that. I know I did.

Cheers!

P.S. Well, I guess Sandee won't see it . It's gone now.

Of course I have heard of Sandee, but looking through this post has made me a huge fan. Not only is she super sexy, but she's willing to show off everything, thats hot.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member