• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Saint

i hope im wrong but i think that either her contract with wicked is gunna be a very long one or after its done she is gunna retire thats just the way it is with girls in the business

I hope not because some folk don't buy Wicked movies because all there scene are condom base. She was going to anal and IR for her sites some few years ago. I hope she is free from that company next year. BTW I don't buy Wicked movies anyway

This is all good. Samantha gets her 1st taste of black dick on screen & let's hope Lex leaves her wanting more. A goddess like Samantha deserves to experience the thrill of airtight interracial sex. That, my friends, would surely be seeing Samantha Saint like we're never seen her before.

BO6_XJSCcAAZvbj.jpg:large

^^^Thanks for posting this picture that looks like it was taken just as the simmering passion & lust between these two begins to boil. Samantha Saint looks to die for beautiful! How lucky is Lex! This sex bomb will soon be on her knees worshiping & sucking his black cock to full hardness! Hoping sweet Samantha experienced multiple orgasms & fans see her cum all over Lex's big hard black cock as he stretches her beautiful pussy. Thinking this match was epic & hope they both want more of each other. Thank you dear Samantha for showing this fan how incredibly sexy you are!