• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Saint

lol the contract basically is a retirement. We've had like 1 good scene in 5-6 months, and I told everyone this would happen as soon as I heard the news. Watching all her old scenes still, because when she was doing proper gonzo and going wild, that was the best Saint.

Like I said man I pray I'm wrong

^ Stupid is as stupid does. I hate Wicked/Brazzers/Vivid with a passion!

^ Stupid is as stupid does. I hate Wicked/Brazzers/Vivid with a passion!

I like her scenes on Brazzers. Vivid is okay. Wicked...not so much. They probably pay her a lot but the content is horrible. Hopefully she doesn't retire and goes back to doing shoots for other companies.

^^^It's her B-Day today & she's got a mostly girl orgy release on her website. Consider myself a huge fan. This woman is beautiful in every way. Like other fans I would luv to see Samantha shooting more often & exploring her sexuality by trying new things. It's too bad, but it looks like both Miss Saint & Wicked appear to missing a golden opportunity. Samantha Saint could be the first Wicked contract star to do it all. If Wicked were to shoot a "Samantha Saint: Can't Say No" Miss Saint would become the 2nd most famous Wicked contract star. If she doesn't, well she could end up being just another me too former Wicked girl someday. You never really know how long a performer will stick around or how much they'll do, but it's important to remember that former Wicked contract star Julia Ann began slowly & blossomed into an "anything goes" girl. Let's hope Miss Saint sticks around long enough to do the same. She has fans that would luv to see it happen.