• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Kelly

georges

Staff member
You are very sexy :boobies::hugkiss: You are an identical twin of Erin Ellington. Invite her to make a photoshoot with you, it would be awesome

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
Lots of new content to enjoy up on my website! I just shot some more fetish type content I think you will love! Here is an image from my new photo set and video "Samantha Kelly Exposed" In this photo set you will see lots of my vagina, calves and my little feet! lol The video is super sexy! Click the link to see my VIDEO TEASER

Samantha-Kelly-Vagina-High-Heels.jpg

NICE legs!!!!!!!

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member
Super sexy Samantha :bowdown:
thank you cutie xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Sexy new video is up! What can I say.. Las Vegas brings out the naughty in all of us! I had a blast shooting my latest videos in my gorgeous hotel suite! "Exposed in Sin City"

Exposed in Sin City Video!
Samantha-Kelly-Nude-Bed.jpg

PLUS I just put up my first "FOOT FETISH VIDEO" !!! I have had so many requests for this I finally did it! I would love to do more of these videos so please message me for suggestions of what you would like to see in my next foot video!?

FOOT FETISH VIDEO! ...... FOOT FETISH PHOTO SET!
Samantha-Kelly-Foot-Fetish-Photos-Videos.jpg

Foot-Fetish-Samantha-Kelly-Video.jpg

My congratulations to your honor of the Planet Muscle Magazine. That's really a great achievement for you !

That's just amazing, I am very glad for you, Samy !!

:heart: :heart:

Samy_honored.jpg

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member
After my workout today I did what I call my #fatcheck lol Flexing my abs and arms in the mirror to check my conditioning. These were taken with a cell camera.. no pro photo lights or photo make-up .. simply "Raw Nude Candids" Working my double cardio sessions so my conditioning will only get better! Lots of photo shoots coming up! #hardcore #eatcleantraindirty

Abs-Ripped-Samantha-Kelly-Raw-Candids.jpg