• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sam, some guy & joilover

ummm.jpg

I still don't know who the guy in the middle is. :dunno:

Yup, it's them.

And keep it still, but the one in the middle is maleonetwo. ;)

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
@pastyphil: thanks for the reps. Now the negative reps from joilover were completely useless. :rofl2:

What is rather interesting is that he and Sam attempt to use the same "personal" attacks when doling out their reps. If that is not the same poster, they certainly are in cahoots.

Lulz. I'm glad I saw this and could comment before it's closed.

Joilover, lighten up friend. You guys are often in a minority position on the more political/topical threads y'all tend to spam in, so you're bound to get a bit of joshing from your online rivals. Hardly something to get riled about or accuse of trolling.

Lulz. I'm glad I saw this and could comment before it's closed.

The thread isn't going to be closed. Why should it be?

Isnt this what the trolls of freeones want after all?

More fuel for the "look at me" - "I hate you, but also don't care what you think because I'm super cool" and lets not forget the "I say big words on a screen knowing there will be no real world repercussions" club.

Unless the usual bunch start posting their predictably scripted hateful, vile, spiteful, juvenile yet ultimately cool posts laced with all the profanity known and some unknown in the English language, there is no actual reason to let a thread started with an actual humorous pic be closed.

Each one pushing the boundaries of flaming, yet not caring because if action is taken against them for it they become the victims of the big bad mean system and crazy political conspiracy theories they ramble on about will be proven right!

Dammit.

DOA comes in here, makes reasonable statements, and expects everyone to live with that?

Bastard.

Oh, and Sam and boylover are douches. That's what we're supposed to say, right?

Dammit.

DOA comes in here, makes reasonable statements, and expects everyone to live with that?

Bastard.

Oh, and Sam and boylover are douches. That's what we're supposed to say, right?

Lurkingdirk is the latest victim of the dreaded doublepost, and thank you DOA for your reasonableness. I'm still getting used to the kind openness here, as far as moderation goes, I've been part of, shall we say, authoritative boards and I still have habits from there. Oh well, 2 for flinching!

Lurkingdirk is the latest victim of the dreaded doublepost, and thank you DOA for your reasonableness. I'm still getting used to the kind openness here, as far as moderation goes, I've been part of, shall we say, authoritative boards and I still have habits from there. Oh well, 2 for flinching!

The board has rules, but they are flexible along as you don't succumb like many to abusive episodes of taking the piss.