Sam Fisher got ******?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raimmi

Closed Account
How could that happen and what have I missed?

How did the King of that board finally got ******?
 
Probably for calling a black woman a gorilla, which was probably the most blatantly racist thing I've seen on here since I joined, short of someone using the N-word.
 
I find this odd. I haven't been checking out his posts in general, but what I've seen over the last couple of weeks made me think Sam was being more careful. Perhaps I was missing something.
 
Probably for calling a black woman a gorilla, which was probably the most blatantly racist thing I've seen on here since I joined, short of someone using the N-word.

288gto makes more racist comments and he's still here...
 
I have a feeling he will be back, so you might want to keep the champagne corked...
 
Here in FO talk. He titled the thread "Female Gorilla,,,", refering to a greiving black ******.

A grieving black ******, that acted like an ******. She was no more then a filthy piece of ghetto trash. If I was that reporter, I would have put a fucking bullet in the dogs head, and begged the useless waste of life to come and get some herself. The cameraman should have fallen to the ground, and screamed for an ambulance, filed a lawsuit, and put that assclown, and her ****** into a refrigerator box under the nearest freeway overpass. If her *** was anything like her, it probably got what it deserved. Live by the *****, die by the *****.

SOMETIMES STEREOTYPES ARE TRUE!!! She certainly lived up to one, in this case.
 
A grieving black ******, that acted like an ******. She was no more then a filthy piece of ghetto trash. If I was that reporter, I would have put a fucking bullet in the dogs head, and begged the useless waste of life to come and get some herself. The cameraman should have fallen to the ground, and screamed for an ambulance, filed a lawsuit, and put that assclown, and her ****** into a refrigerator box under the nearest freeway overpass. If her *** was anything like her, it probably got what it deserved. Live by the *****, die by the *****.

SOMETIMES STEREOTYPES ARE TRUE!!! She certainly lived up to one, in this case.

I have seen a lot worse examples of racism on this board that went unpunished if that was the reason he was ******.

I believe the mods and PTB here are fair. perhaps it was something else that caused it. Sam had for the most part toned down the rhetoric a bit.
 
he's a fucking bigot and a racist and says things that are rude and hateful. he should be ****** for good and let him go to some other **** board where he's one of the many idiots who found each other.
 
really? have I called black people gorillas? have I said white people are the superior race? have I said women have no place in society other than at home cooking and cleaning?

I have I said that joke about 1000 attorney's at the bottom of the ocean? NO I haven't...yet
 
really? have I called black people gorillas? have I said white people are the superior race? have I said women have no place in society other than at home cooking and cleaning?

I have I said that joke about 1000 attorney's at the bottom of the ocean? NO I haven't...yet

Did you not try and call a black poster the N-word and it was filtered? Correct me if I am wrong. Yeah I saw your jokes and comments about attorneys on your politics thread while I was in Germany.

I worked hard to get where I am in life. I worked my way through college all the way. Your opinion of my career carries about as much weight as your threats.
 
I have seen a lot worse examples of racism on this board that went unpunished if that was the reason he was ******.

I believe the mods and PTB here are fair. perhaps it was something else that caused it. Sam had for the most part toned down the rhetoric a bit.

I agree, there are. And I'm by no means defending Sam...he can do that for himself. I have no problem with what he says, or his opinions. Freedom of speech works both ways. There are posters here, who rag on him, and their comments offend me more, then his comments...simply because they whine about stupid ****. There seems to be a **** load of hypocrisy around these parts. That annoys me.

I can generally count on a few core members to be a voice of logic, reason, and truth around here. A few people that are willing to point out the truth, even if it sucks. Members that will post the truth, even though it pisses people off. Members that will call others, including me, on stupid ****, and point out hypocrisy....even if it's my stupidity, and hypocrisy. I won't name them all, but Sam is one of them. He might have his moments, but at least he's not afraid to say it like it is...even if it's the unpopular thing to say. Then there are those that just can't seem to grasp that, this is only the internet....it isn't that serious, and if you don't like it, you should be careful the door doesn't hit you in the ass on the way out. I see a lot...A LOT of **** on this board that annoys me. Some of it makes me down right sick to my stomach...the stupidity, the hypocrisy. I don't bitch about it, I don't start neg repping posters. I move on. You know why?

BECAUSE IT'S JUST THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!! IT ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top